Mailing Address in Silicon Valley
555 Bryant Street #330
Palo Alto, California 94301
ThreeEQ Private Client Application Process:
ThreeEQ Private Clients are headed by sophisticated, high-net-worth CEOs, senior executives, entrepreneurs, and investors who want to minimize opportunity costs and pain and to maximize gains and success for their children and/or themselves as elder leaders or parents given their circumstances. They enjoy the certainty and pleasure in working with ThreeEQ as the world’s very best in the business of personalized success coaching and mentoring to next-generation achievers. With an astute long-term view, our Private Clients share our vision, mission, and values, and understand and appreciate the value of premium quality for premium price.
- What are your goals and wishes in potentially working with us? Why is working with us important to your child and/or you?
- If your child is a college/university, high school, or middle school (Gen Z) student, please include a brief summary of his/her academic performance; standardized testing performance (such as the SAT or ACT with Writing or the GRE); key interests, activities, and work experiences, if any; and any other insight for our initial understanding.
- If your child is a (Millennial or Gen Z) working professional or entrepreneur, please inform us his/her LinkedIn or email us attaching his/her résumé (CV) and any other insight for our initial understanding.
- If you, as an elder leader or parent, want to individually and privately get our success coaching/mentoring, please inform us your LinkedIn or webpage(s) to your background and interests for our initial understanding.
- Please inform us clearly what you and your spouse, if any, do professionally, including your organization(s), roles or position(s), and any links to them.
Without the above insight, we cannot move forward. So, we appreciate your clear response.
Let us shoot straight on how the ThreeEQ Private Client qualification and admission process works.
If your response to the above “prompts” (just like a competitive college/university application but much simpler) looks genuine, complete, and like a potential match, we will schedule with you, including your child if this is about her/him, a complimentary initial strategy session with ThreeEQ Founder, CEO and Chief Mentor Jason Ma 馬良傑老師. (Please note that a denial will likely occur if your response to the above “prompts” looks disingenuous, flippant, or like you are commodity-shopping.)
This introductory meeting with Mr. Ma will last up to 30 minutes (at times up to 45 minutes) via Zoom online video, in person (if local), or by phone. During this meeting, Mr. Ma will listen carefully and advise you (all) on how ThreeEQ can best guide and help your child, partnering with you parents, or just you if this is for you only.
If the conclusion of this meeting feels mutually aligned (and exciting!), then we will make you an offer for admission to be a coveted ThreeEQ Private Client and will discuss with you a simple working agreement. Once you accept our offer, congratulations and our very warm welcome! We will immediately get started working together!
Thank you in advance for your wisdom in thought and action.