Mailing Address in Silicon Valley
555 Bryant Street #330
Palo Alto, California 94301
ThreeEQ Private Client Application Process:
ThreeEQ’s Private Client parents are sophisticated, high-net-worth C-suite/senior executives, entrepreneurs, and investors who want to minimize pain and opportunity costs and to maximize gains and success for their children as our coveted students. Sharing our values, they enjoy the certainty and pleasure in working with ThreeEQ as the world’s very best in personalized success coaching and mentoring to next-generation achievers. They understand and appreciate the value of premium quality for premium price.
At ThreeEQ, because we wholeheartedly dedicate and commit our time and attention to only a high-end clientele, please be aware that our defined and holistic acceptance process for new Private Clients is highly selective. That is, we can admit only a fraction of prospective clients who come to us. If you desire to be a ThreeEQ Private Client, please apply through the simple form to the right. Please address the following when filling out this form:
- What are your goals and wishes in potentially working with us? Why is working with us important to your child and/or you?
- If your child is a college/university, high school, or middle school (Gen Z) student, please include a brief summary of her/his academic performance, standardized testing performance (such as the SAT or ACT with Writing or the GRE), key interests, activities, and work experiences, if any, and any other insight for our initial understanding.
- If your child is a (Millennial or Gen Z) working professional or entrepreneur, please inform us her/his LinkedIn or email us attaching his/her résumé (CV) and any other insight for our initial understanding.
- If you, as an elder leader or parent, want to individually and privately get our success coaching/mentoring, please inform us your LinkedIn or webpage(s) to your professional and personal background and interests for our initial understanding.
- Please inform us clearly what you and your spouse, if any, do professionally, including your organization(s), roles or position(s), and any links to them.
- Please tell us how you’ve learned about ThreeEQ.
We trust that you would take this process seriously because it is about the future of your child and family. Without the above insight, we cannot move forward.
Let us shoot straight on how the ThreeEQ Private Client qualification and admission process works.
If your response to the above short “prompts” looks genuine, complete, and like a potential match, we will be delighted to schedule with you and your child together a complimentary initial strategy session with ThreeEQ Founder, CEO, and Chief Mentor Jason Ma 馬良傑老師. Please note that a denial will likely occur if your response to the above “prompts” looks disingenuous, flippant, or like you are commodity-shopping.
This introductory meeting with Mr. Ma will last up to 45 minutes via Zoom online video, in person (if local), or by phone. During this meeting, Mr. Ma will ask questions to get to know more about your child and you-all’s aspirations, and strategize with you all to see how ThreeEQ can best help and guide your child to an exciting future you all desire.
If the conclusion of this meeting feels mutually aligned and exciting, then we will make you an offer for admission to be a coveted ThreeEQ Private Client and will discuss with you a simple working agreement.
Once you accept our offer, congratulations and our very warmest welcome! We will immediately get started working together within Mr. Ma’s highly personalized and strategic success mentoring framework and process to profoundly help your child!
Thank you in advance for your wisdom in thought and action!