Mailing Address in Silicon Valley
555 Bryant Street #330
Palo Alto, California 94301
ThreeEQ Private Client Application Instructions
If you have received a private invitation letter from us or if you have perused and meet the criteria on our Private Client parents page, and you and your daughter/son would like to talk about getting great results with our bespoke, 1-on-1 Success Coaching/Mentorship, then we will happily set aside some time for you. Here’s what to do next:
To prepare for our appointment, please respond to the straightforward set of questions below. It’s fast and unobtrusive. We just need to know where your teen/twentysomething is at and how’s she/he’s doing, what you parents now do, and what you all want to accomplish.
That’s it! Once you submit this simple application form and it feels aligned with us, we’ll schedule an appointment with you and your daughter/son together at a time convenient for you all and our Founder and Chief Mentor Mr. Jason Ma or a senior teammate at ThreeEQ.
The call will go up to 45 minutes, and it will be the BEST time you and your daughter/son have ever spent for her/his future! We will attentively ask questions, listen, learn, and discuss if and how we can best help your student achieve great outcomes, transform upward, and unleash her/his full potential.
NOTE: If only you (as a C-suite/senior executive or entrepreneur) desire to be our Private Client for Jason Ma’s 1-on-1 Executive and Personal Success Coaching/Mentorship, please replace below the text “your child/young adult” and “her/his” with just “you” and “your,” respectively, when responding.
QUICK TIP: We suggest that you copy all of the questions below to a doc, note, or text tool, respond to each question, and then copy and paste your entire Q&A to the “Your Message” text box and click “Send” on this page.
1. What is (are) your position(s), company(ies), and website(s) or LinkedIn?
2. Please briefly tell us how you’ve learned about ThreeEQ and Jason Ma.
3. What are your desired outcomes or goals in working with us?
4. Why is working with us important to your daughter/son and you?
5. What do you feel is your daughter/son’s biggest obstacle in achieving her/his most important outcomes or goals?
6a. If your teen/young adult is a student at a college/university, high school, middle school, or grad/vocational school, please summarize her/his:
– Academic rigor and performance, including any trends
– Standardized test scores (e.g. SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT…)
– Key activities and any other insights, for our initial understanding
6b. If your young adult is a working professional or entrepreneur, please summarize her/his work and any other key activities.
Optional: You can also email her/his resume/CV to ChiefMentor@ThreeEQ.com with the email subject header “Name Resume/CV”.
7. If your daughter/son has been getting help already from a 3rd-party counselor, advisor, or mentor outside of school, how has it been working out?
8. How motivated are you all in getting foremost 3rd-party coaching/mentorship outside of school for your daughter/son’s success and happiness?
9. Please select call preference:
– A Phone call
– Your Zoom room or Skype ID (please enter):
– ThreeEQ’s Zoom room (we will email or text you this)
10. Please commit to your appointment by typing:
“Yes, my daughter/son and I will start this appointment on time.”
11. If there is anything else you would like us to know in advance, please inform us here.
QUICK TIP again: We suggest that you copy all of the questions above to a doc, note, or text tool, respond to each question, and then copy and paste your entire Q&A to the “Your Message” text box and click “Send” on this page.
Before the call, you may want to click below to watch at least the first 2/3 of ThreeEQ Founder, CEO, and Chief Mentor Jason Ma’s inspiring talk on “Preparing for Middle/High School, College, Career, and Personal Success” at a special event just for Mr. Ma in front of caring, successful parents..
Is your company interested to be a corporate client of ThreeEQ? If so, please go to our Enterprise Clients page.
Do you want to invite Jason Ma to be a speaker, masterclass leader, or boardroom advisor? If so, please go to Ma’s professional speaker page.
Are you interested in a career or an internship at ThreeEQ? If so, please go to our Careers/Internships page.
Do you want to become a (local) business partner to ThreeEQ? If so, please go to our Partners page.