Global headquarters mailing address (in Silicon Valley):
555 Bryant Street #330
Palo Alto, California 94301
Jason L. Ma’s:
– Speaker Page
– ThreeEQ Signature Services For Clients
– Forbes Column & Articles
– Young Leaders 3.0, The Acclaimed Book
– Amazon Book Shop
– IfOnly Luminary Hand-Signed Book Shop
– IfOnly Luminary-Expert Experiences Shop
– One Of The World’s Top Experts For Audvisor
– Newsletter Sign-up
IF YOU ARE A PARENT, YOUNG PROFESSIONAL, OR STUDENT INTERESTED IN BECOMING OUR PRIVATE CLIENT, PLEASE APPLY AS FOLLOWS.
ThreeEQ Private Client parents are sophisticated, high-net-worth CEOs, senior executives, and entrepreneurs who want to minimize opportunity costs and pain and to maximize gains and success for their child(ren) as ThreeEQ students. They enjoy the exclusivity, certainty, and pleasure to work with ThreeEQ as the world’s best in the business of personalized success coaching and mentoring for achievers. With an astute long-term view, our Client parents share our mission and values, and understand and appreciate the value of premium quality for premium price.
Kindly note that we are highly selective in accepting new Private Clients. With focus, compassion, and discipline, we dedicate time and attention—the most precious resource—and do our utmost in helping our students and clients win and succeed. Thus, we respectfully ask that you apply by thoughtfully filling out the simple form to the right for qualification purposes. We will respond accordingly to you. Here are some tips when filling out this form:
- What are your goals or wishes in potentially working with us? Why is working with us important to your child and you as a parent (or you as an adult)?
- If your child is (or you are) a college/university, high school, or middle school student, please include a brief summary of his/her (or your) academic performance; standardized testing performance (such as the SAT or ACT with Writing or the GRE); key interests, activities, and work experiences, if any; and any other insight for our initial understanding.
- If your child is (or you are) a working professional or entrepreneur, please include his/her (or your) LinkedIn or email us attaching his/her (or your) résumé (CV) and any other insight for our initial understanding.
- Please inform us clearly what you and your spouse as parents (or you) do professionally, including your organization(s), roles or position(s), and any links to them.
If your response looks genuine, thoughtful, complete, and like a potential match, we will schedule with you a complimentary initial session via phone or Skype or Zoom with ThreeEQ Founder, CEO and Chief Mentor Jason L. Ma 馬良傑老師 or a seasoned ThreeEQ representative for up to thirty (30) minutes. During this brisk session, Mr. Ma or our representative will listen and advise you on how best to leverage ThreeEQ to serve, help, and add value to you or your child(ren).
Kindly note that if your response looks disingenuous, halfhearted, or like you are “commodity shopping,” we are afraid that you may not see a response from us. We believe that high-end parents must not inadvertently “commoditize” their children by price-shopping. Your children are much more precious than that and we suggest that you resourced parents invest accordingly.
Once again, time and attention are a most precious resource and we hope you appreciate the necessity of our qualification process. We are seriously committed to and passionate about helping our students succeed and prefer potential Private Client parents who share our values and who sincerely approach us with sound assumptions and intention.
Thank you so much in advance for your wisdom in thought and action.