Mailing Address in Silicon Valley
555 Bryant Street #330
Palo Alto, California 94301
- Signature Services For Private & Organizational Clients
- Speaking & Masterclasses (Group Coaching) by Jason L. Ma
- Media Page (Some News, Articles, Videos, & Photo Albums)
- Young Leaders 3.0 Book Shop on Amazon
- Young Leaders 3.0 Hand-Signed Book Shop on IfOnly
- Young Leaders 3.0 Bulk Purchases with Special Discounts
- Forbes Column & Articles
- Newsletter Sign-up
If you want your child or yourself to be a ThreeEQ Private Client student, please apply as follows:
ThreeEQ Private Client parents are sophisticated, high-net-worth CEOs, senior executives, and entrepreneurs who want to minimize opportunity costs and pain and to maximize gains and success for their child(ren) as ThreeEQ students. They enjoy the exclusivity, certainty, and pleasure to work with ThreeEQ as the world’s best in the business of personalized success coaching and mentoring for achievers. With an astute long-term view, our Client parents share our mission and values, and understand and appreciate the value of premium quality for premium price.
- What are your goals or wishes in potentially working with us? Why is working with us important to your child and you as a parent (or you as an adult)?
- If your child is (or you are) a college/university, high school, or middle school student, please include a brief summary of his/her (or your) academic performance; standardized testing performance (such as the SAT or ACT with Writing or the GRE); key interests, activities, and work experiences, if any; and any other insight for our initial understanding.
- If your child is (or you are) a working professional or entrepreneur, please include his/her (or your) LinkedIn or email us attaching his/her (or your) résumé (CV) and any other insight for our initial understanding.
- Please inform us clearly what you and your spouse as parents (or you) do professionally, including your organization(s), roles or position(s), and any links to them.
Here’s how the prequalification process works.
If your response looks genuine, complete, and like a potential match, we would schedule with you a complimentary initial session via phone or Skype or Zoom with ThreeEQ Founder, CEO and Chief Mentor Jason L. Ma 馬良傑老師 or a seasoned ThreeEQ representative for up to thirty (30) minutes. During this brisk session, Mr. Ma or our representative will listen carefully and advise you on how best to leverage ThreeEQ to serve, help, and add value to you or your child(ren).
We are afraid that if your response as resourced parents looks disingenuous or like you are “commodity shopping,” you may not even see a response from us and we suggest you ask yourself why.
Thank you in advance for your wisdom in thought and action.