Mailing Address in Silicon Valley
555 Bryant Street #330
Palo Alto, California 94301
- Signature Services For Private & Organizational Clients
- Speaking & Masterclasses (Group Coaching) by Jason L. Ma
- Media Page (Some News, Articles, Videos, & Photo Albums)
- Luminary-Expert Services by Jason L. Ma for IfOnly
- Young Leaders 3.0 Book Shop on Amazon
- Young Leaders 3.0 Hand-Signed Book Shop on IfOnly
- Young Leaders 3.0 Bulk Purchases with Special Discounts
- Forbes Column & Articles
- Newsletter Sign-up
If you want your child to be a ThreeEQ Private Client student, or just yourself as an elder leader or parent to be a ThreeEQ Private Client, please apply as follows:
ThreeEQ Private Clients are headed by sophisticated, high-net-worth CEOs, senior executives, and entrepreneurs, who are mostly parents and who want to minimize opportunity costs and pain and to maximize gains and success for their child(ren) and/or themselves as HNWIs. They enjoy the exclusivity, certainty, and pleasure to work with ThreeEQ as the world’s best in the business of personalized success coaching and mentoring for achievers. They are wise and humble enough to come to us to help take them sustainably and joyfully to next-level successes. With an astute long-term view, our Clients share our mission and values, and understand and appreciate the value of premium quality for premium price.
- What are your goals or wishes in potentially working with us? Why is working with us important to your child, to you as a parent, or to you as an elder leader?
- If your child is a college/university, high school, or middle school student, please include a brief summary of his/her academic performance; standardized testing performance (such as the SAT or ACT with Writing or the GRE); key interests, activities, and work experiences, if any; and any other insight for our initial understanding.
- If your child is a working professional or entrepreneur, please inform us his/her LinkedIn or email us attaching his/her résumé (CV) and any other insight for our initial understanding.
- If you, as an elder leader or parent, want to individually and privately get our success mentoring, please inform us your LinkedIn or webpage(s) to your background and interests for our initial understanding.
- Please inform us clearly what you and your spouse do professionally, including your organization(s), roles or position(s), and any links to them.
Let us shoot straight on how the prequalification process works.
If your response looks genuine, complete, and like a potential match, we would schedule with you a complimentary initial session via phone or Skype or Zoom with ThreeEQ Founder, CEO and Chief Mentor Jason Ma 馬良傑老師 for up to thirty (30) minutes. During this brisk session, Mr. Ma will listen carefully and advise you on how best to leverage ThreeEQ to serve, help, and add value to your child(ren) and/or you.
We are afraid that if your response looks disingenuous or like you are commodity-shopping, you may not even see a response from us and we suggest you ask yourself, as a resourced person, why.
Thank you in advance for your wisdom in thought and action.