As a thought leader, ThreeEQ Founder and CEO Jason Ma 馬良傑 contributes actively to the press and to corporate and education leadership communities worldwide. If you are from the press or a community of great minds and would like to interview Mr. Ma or invite him to speak, please contact us. Thank you!
Suggested Media Story ideas
The following are ThreeEQ CEO and Chief Mentor and Young Leaders 3.0 author Jason L. Ma 馬良傑老師’s media story ideas (which are also speaking topics) in general. Together, we can discuss and craft specific headlines and stories for your audience.
- 1. Practical Emotional, Social, & Leadership Intelligence (“3EQ”) Development
- 2. The Hypercompetitive Elite College Application & Admissions Process: How You Can Advance
- 3. College, Career, & Life Success Strategies (From Teen to Middle Age)
- 4. Asian & Western Parenting & Family Success Strategies
- 5. Innovative Mentorship & (K-12 & Higher) Education
- 6. Next-Gen Leadership: Teens/Gen Z—>Millennials/Gen Y—>Gen X—>Baby Boomers
- 7. Entrepreneurship & Innovation When Change Is Constant
- 8. Asia Pacific, International, & Global Business Strategies & Roadmaps in Turbulent Times
- 9. Perspective on the Global New Normal with President Trump
- 10. Visions of Employment, Human Capital, Education, and SMEs in the G20
Jason L. Ma’s
- – Biography / Testimonials
- – ThreeEQ Signature Services for Private & Organizational Clients
- – Speaker One-Sheet
- – Book, Young Leaders 3.0
- – Amazon Book Shop / Hand-Signed Book Shop
- – IfOnly Luminary-Expert Experiences Shop
- – Forbes Column & Articles / Personal Blog
Articles & Columns
Events & News
13 March (Online) & 1 April (Print) 2017 — Clientele Luxury Magazine
Clientele Luxury Magazine Features ThreeEQ & Jason Ma
It’s an honor being featured in Clientele Luxury Magazine Global Spring 2017 Edition. On page 40, the article is titled: “Jason L. Ma: Next Generation 3.0, Global Advisor to Top CEOs & Our Next Generation.”
22 February 2017 — JustLuxe Online Magazine
JustLuxe Features Jason Ma In Its Inaugural Around The World Interview Exclusive
Luxury online magazine JustLuxe features ThreeEQ CEO and Chief Mentor and Young Leaders 3.0 author Jason Ma in its inaugural Around The World Interview Exclusive. Please enjoy Ma’s lighthearted response on travel style, favorite destination, necessary luxury and travel items, guilty pleasures, favorite travel story, meaning of luxury travel, tips, and more!
23 January 2017 — Channel NewsAsia
Channel NewsAsia Interviews Jason Ma on Shaping Young Leaders for Its “C-Suite” Show
Channel NewsAsia Hong Kong Bureau Chief Roland Lim interviews ThreeEQ CEO and Chief Mentor and Young Leaders 3.0 author Jason Ma on shaping young leaders for success, broadcast on its “C-Suite” show.