As a thought leader, ThreeEQ Founder and CEO Jason Ma 馬良傑 contributes actively to the press and to corporate and education leadership communities worldwide. If you are from the press or a community of great minds and would like to interview Mr. Ma or invite him to speak, please contact us. Thank you!
Suggested Media Story ideas
The following are ThreeEQ CEO and Chief Mentor and Young Leaders 3.0 author Jason L. Ma 馬良傑老師’s media story ideas (which are also speaking topics) in general. Together, we can discuss and craft specific headlines and stories for your audience.
- 1. Practical Emotional, Social, & Leadership Intelligence (“3EQ”) Development
- 2. The Hypercompetitive Elite College Application & Admissions Process: How You Can Advance
- 3. College, Career, & Life Success Strategies (From Teen to Middle Age)
- 4. Asian & Western Parenting & Family Success Strategies
- 5. Innovative Mentorship & (K-12 & Higher) Education
- 6. Next-Gen Leadership: Teens/Gen Z—>Millennials/Gen Y—>Gen X—>Baby Boomers
- 7. Entrepreneurship & Innovation When Change Is Constant
- 8. Asia Pacific, International, & Global Business Strategies & Roadmaps in Turbulent Times
- 9. Perspective on the Global New Normal with President Trump
- 10. Visions of Employment, Human Capital, Education, and SMEs in the G20
Jason L. Ma’s
- – Biography / Testimonials
- – ThreeEQ Signature Services for Private & Organizational Clients
- – Speaker One-Sheet
- – Book, Young Leaders 3.0
- – Amazon Book Shop / Hand-Signed Book Shop
- – IfOnly Luminary-Expert Experiences Shop
- – Forbes Column & Articles / Personal Blog
Articles & Columns
Events & News
18 May 2017 — Bright Scholar
Bright Scholar (NYSE: BEDU) Celebrates Their IPO
Bright Scholar Education Group, the largest operator of international and bilingual K-12 schools in China, has debuted its IPO on 5/18 (NYSE: BEDU). Its elder sister company is China’s #1 real estate developer, Country Garden. We at ThreeEQ are honored to have Bright Scholar as an Organizational Client for whom ThreeEQ CEO and Chief Mentor Jason Ma serves as a strategic advisor on key high-level education and business initiatives.
17 May 2017 — China Speakers Bureau
Jason Ma Joins China Speakers Bureau
ThreeEQ CEO and Chief Mentor Jason L. Ma is honored to be a new featured speaker for the China Speakers Bureau.
3 May 2017 — The B20 and the G20
The B20’s Policy Recommendations Handed to the G20 Leaders
The B20 has officially handed its Policy Recommendations to the G20 Chair and Germany Chancellor Angela Merkel for 2017. As the G20’s global business advisory council, the B20 is integral to the G20 process. Jason L. Ma is honored to have contributed as a B20 Member through the G20 Australia, Turkey, China, and currently Germany. Ma serves on its Employment and Education Taskforce and its SMEs Cross-thematic Group. The B20 Summit 2017 was held in Berlin from 5/2-3.