WHY FAMILIES CHOOSE THREEEQ
Great Results in College Admissions, Careers, Leadership, and Life Success with Joy, Well-Being, and Powerful, Lifelong Benefits
ThreeEQ Private Client families find our unique success coaching and mentoring process to be exceptionally effective, inspiring, holistic, data-driven, and personalized at a quality level unmatched even at private schools. In sum, ThreeEQ client students not only achieve great results with authenticity and integrity, but also transform upward, become the best version of themselves, and unleash their full potential as next-generation leaders:
- Admission to their share of the Ivy League universities (Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Penn/Wharton, Princeton, and Yale) and ALL other elite research universities and liberal arts colleges (e.g. over 50 students admitted to Ivy League schools, Stanford, MIT, Caltech, UChicago, Duke, Georgetown, Northwestern, Johns Hopkins, Wash U, Rice, Notre Dame, Vanderbilt, Carnegie Mellon, and USC; over 100 students admitted to UC Berkeley and UCLA; and some admitted to Oxford, Cambridge, and Imperial in the UK)
- Impactful, rewarding internships, jobs, and careers at notable companies (e.g. Google, Apple)
- Happier lives and relationships in high school, in college/university, and as working adults—UNLIKE so many stressed-out or overanxious students at competitive high schools and elite colleges
- More positive, powerful mindsets, direction, strategies, and soft skills, including leadership, time management, critical thinking, communication, and people skills
- Deeper relationships and gratitude with parents, teachers, and employers
WHY ENTERPRISES SELECT THREEEQ
In the business world, ThreeEQ Enterprise Clients (selected, tech startup to unicorn companies) find our CEO Jason Ma’s strategic and pragmatic help for them to be invaluable in adding to their ROI, bolstering their growth in revenue, profitability, and market capitalization (depending on market conditions), enhancing happiness and productivity, and even positioning for a very rewarding exit. As a globally connected, high-powered CEO/Board advisor and global business rainmaker. Mr. Ma leverages and applies not only global network of tycoons, CEOs, and other decision makers but also his incisive G20 and B20 worldview, business acumen, executive coaching skills, and high-level sales, relationship building, and dealmaking skills.
ACCLAIMED BOOK “YOUNG LEADERS 3.0”
Sensing a higher purpose for the masses, Jason L. Ma authored Young Leaders 3.0: Stories, Insights, and Tips for Next-Generation Achievers, an acclaimed and inspiring book for teens, twentysomethings, parents, educators, and employers. This book features the authentic, personal stories of successes, failures, and lessons learned from a diverse group of 23 exemplary Gen Z and Millennial leaders and contributors—along with practical nuggets of wisdom, including overarching themes, success patterns seen, and concluding actionable advice from the author.
Having earned the privilege to attend or speak at some of the world’s most influential business gatherings, ThreeEQ CEO and Chief Mentor Jason L. Ma has met some of the world leaders, private sector tycoons, global 1000 CEOs, and fellow business and education influencers. As mementos of these great meetings, Ma has garnered many photos with these renowned achievers