WHY FAMILIES CHOOSE THREEEQ
Great College Admissions, Career, and Personal Life Success Results with Powerful Lifelong Benefits
- Admission to their share of the Ivy League universities (Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Penn/Wharton, Princeton, and Yale), Stanford, MIT, Caltech, UChicago, Duke, Georgetown, UC Berkeley, and ALL other elite colleges and universities—we have a near 100% success rate with high achievers based on merit (e.g. over 10 students admitted to Harvard, Stanford, and Princeton; over 100 students admitted to UC Berkeley; some also admitted to Oxford, Cambridge, and Imperial in the UK!)
- Rewarding and impactful internships, jobs, and careers at notable companies like Google and many others big and small
- Happier high school, college/university, and working adult life and relationships—UNLIKE so many stressed-out or overanxious students attending highly competitive elite colleges/universities (because of subpar guidance and preparation from the high school years to present)
- Stronger employable and/or entrepreneurial (or family business) mindset, direction, competitiveness, and soft skills, including scalable next-generation leadership, time management, decision-making, critical and creative thinking, communications, and social/people skills.
- Deeper relationship with and appreciation for parents and family
…while their children unleash their full potential and transform into the best version of themselves, with our guidance.
With gratitude, ThreeEQ does this better than ANY other high-end elite college/university admissions, career, leadership, and life success coach and expert for high-achieving Gen Zers out there.
Applying our deep professional experience and capabilities, our foremost Gen Z mentoring method is effective, inspiring, holistic, data-driven, and personalized at a quality level unmatched at even top private schools.
WHY ENTERPRISES SELECT THREEEQ
Take a look at our high-powered C-suite/Board advisory, global rainmaking, and mentorship capabilities, as well as event speaking and masterclass leadership here.
ACCLAIMED BOOK “YOUNG LEADERS 3.0”
Sensing a higher purpose for the masses, Jason L. Ma authored Young Leaders 3.0: Stories, Insights, and Tips for Next-Generation Achievers, an acclaimed and inspiring book for teens, twentysomethings, parents, educators, and employers. This book features the authentic, personal stories of successes, failures, and lessons learned from a diverse group of 23 exemplary Gen Z and Millennial leaders and contributors—along with practical nuggets of wisdom, including overarching themes, success patterns seen, and concluding actionable advice from the author.
Having earned the privilege to attend or speak at some of the world’s most influential business gatherings, ThreeEQ CEO and Chief Mentor Jason L. Ma has met some of the world leaders, private sector tycoons, global 1000 CEOs, and fellow business and education influencers. As mementos of these great meetings, Ma has garnered many photos with these renowned achievers