THREEEQ SIGNATURE SERVICES
Here is a menu of what we do. All links are in bold red. Please feel free to CONTACT US to explore how we can best help your family, your team, or your company.
Known as the Chief Mentor of Next-Gen Leaders in high-level circles, Jason Ma and Team ThreeEQ serve as foremost (Ivy League and highly competitive) college admissions, high-end career, leadership, and life success mentors and coaches to Gen Z and Millennial leaders and achievers in private client families. We are also deeply engaged in applied research. We masterfully inspire and guide 1-on-1 these young achievers to accomplish great results, while honing and elevating their pragmatic emotional, social, and leadership intelligence (“3EQ”), growth and contribution mindset, strategies and execution, soft skills, and competitiveness. Our unique programs yield cumulatively (far) greater, more impactful and rewarding, long-term benefits for our students than any other counseling programs out there.
Mr. Ma’s exceptionally effective, 1-on-1 success mentoring and coaching method has transformed hundreds of driven high school and college students, working young adults, and even C-suite leaders, and has helped them achieve strong outcomes. On college admissions, many of the students were accepted into the eight Ivy League universities and other top private and public schools, and over 100 admitted to UC Berkeley and UCLA. Given our guidance, families gain peace of mind, enrich relationships, and mitigate risk of opportunity loss—all with sound family values. We also help ease succession planning for UHNW families.
A wealth of factors make ThreeEQ different, including a 100% success rate (defined by outcomes that clients are happy about) with coachable, committed, high-achieving students in our selected HNW client families. Our know-how is recognized as absolutely top-notch in successful family circles. We at ThreeEQ fully understand EXACTLY how hypercompetitive Ivy League/elite college admissions decisions are made for high school students and college transfer applicants.
That said, our work is MORE PROFOUND and BENEFICIAL than just helping students get into college. College ISN’T their destination but is PART of their JOURNEY and a steppingstone to their greater career and personal success. We genuinely care about our students’ academic, personal, and career growth, contributions, identity, relationships, and happiness for years and years to come. Learn about how we elevate college/university students and working adults. Gain actionable insights for parents with teens and 20-somethings.
Start early, reduce stress, achieve greater success, and live more happily with ThreeEQ’s foremost, compassionate, 1:1 mentorship and guidance!
- FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS & COLLEGE TRANSFER APPLICANTS: We provide (Ivy League and highly competitive) college planning, applications, and admissions counseling for gaining acceptance into top-tier, best-fit colleges/universities and beyond (click the link and view the 24 line items in 3 strategic phases on the page). This includes academic planning; extracurricular and summer activity planning; test prep planning; complete college application process guidance (e.g. storytelling via essays, recommendation letters, etc.); honing a visionary and authentic story, growth mindset, relevant strategies, and execution; and development of pragmatic emotional, social, and leadership intelligence (“3EQ”) and desirable soft skills for a higher, more fulfilling, long-term success trajectory.
- FOR COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY STUDENTS & WORKING ADULTS: We provide impactful, rewarding, high-end career, internship, leadership, academic, activity, connectivity, mindset, soft skills, and personal success coaching and mentoring (depending on life stage). A common mistake is to think and act without quality, third-party mentorship once the student is in college. Wise families think through college, not at college, and get our help to raise their young adults’ trajectory of success, achievements, happiness, and “3EQ” that yields more employable, powerful, long-term benefits.
- FOR PARENTS: On this page, you will gain actionable insights into the avoidable but common and costly mistakes made by families with wealthy parents who are successful in their own career, what you can do to advantage and elevate your child(ren), and much more. Given our compassionate, strategic, and pragmatic guidance, your family can achieve great outcomes, gain peace of mind, enrich relationships, and mitigate risk of opportunity loss—all with sound family values. We can also ease succession planning.
FOR (TECH) COMPANIES, C-SUITES, & FAMILY OFFICES
Besides helping the Next Gen and families achieve great outcomes, ThreeEQ CEO/Chief Mentor Jason Ma personally serves as a global CEO/Board advisor and enterprise business rainmaker for selected (tech) companies, C-suites, and family offices, helping them progress strategically to next levels. Depending on the business client, we address global/U.S./Asia Pacific/China business growth, geopolitics, private equity, M&A, venture/strategic investment, HR/human capital, succession planning, and/or intergenerational, cross-cultural leadership 3.0.
In doing so, we apply our business acumen and engage our global network of Forbes Global CEOs, Fortune 500 C-suites, G20 business and education leaders, family offices, UHNWIs, and other decision makers. Jason was a Forbes Global CEO Conference delegate for 8 years before Forbes Media was acquired by an Asian firm. He is Silicon Valley’s leading member of the Future of Work and Education Taskforce at the B20, the G20’s private sector advisory council representing the global business community across all G20 economies, since 2014.
- Global CEO/Board Strategic Advising & Enterprise Business Rainmaking
- Event Speaking & Masterclass Leadership
In addition, CEOs are often “lonely at the top” and don’t “raise their hands.” Jason Ma is privately a C-suite coach to selected CEOs/senior executives, helping them take their own business and personal/family successes to next levels.
FOR EVENT & MEETING PLANNERS
As an international keynote/fireside/panel speaker, moderator, and masterclass leader, Jason Ma inspires and enlightens audiences worldwide on his repertoire of topics. Jason has spoken at corporations, global CEO/business conferences, Global China and India Business Meetings, tech industry events, B20 forums for the G20, family office conferences, high-net-worth parent private events, education summits, Stanford University, UC Berkeley, INSEAD, Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD), and special events co-sponsored by alumni clubs from Harvard Business School (HBS), Harvard, Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB), UC Berkeley Haas, and Wharton.
ThreeEQ is a member of the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC).