THREEEQ SIGNATURE SERVICES
Below is a menu of what we do. We invite you to contact us and explore how we may best serve you, your family, or your organization.
– Who we are today
– What we do for families and their next generation
– What we do for (tech) companies, family enterprises, and family offices
– Speaking, masterclasses, and group coaching
WHO WE ARE TODAY
ThreeEQ is a premier education and global (tech) business consultancy. We are also deeply and continuously engaged in applied research. We specialize in:
- MENTORING and coaching 1-on-1 next-gen high-achievers to accomplish great outcomes in (Ivy League and competitive) college admissions, internships, careers, family businesses, and life’s challenges with pragmatic emotional, social, and leadership intelligence (“3EQ”), and to rise as impactful, compassionate leaders
- RAINMAKING for and advising (leaders at) tech companies, family enterprises, and family offices worldwide to help them progress strategically to next levels and/or increase market value and ROI
- SPEAKING, conducting masterclasses, and inspiring and enlightening corporate, family, institutional, and association audiences on the world stage.
WHAT WE DO FOR FAMILIES & THEIR NEXT GENERATION
ThreeEQ is the Next Gen’s foremost mentor and coach for (Ivy League and highly competitive) elite college admissions, next-gen leadership, personal and school life, high-end career, and family business success.
We have inspired and provided 1-on-1 guidance to numerous Gen Z and millennial students and working adults to help them accomplish great results, live more happily, and transform upward—with pragmatic emotional, social, and leadership intelligence (“3EQ”) for greater impact and long-term gains (and without the usual stress and anxiety).
We maintain a 100% success rate (defined by outcomes that our clients are happy about) with coachable, committed high-achievers in selected Private Client families.
ThreeEQ’s Signature Services are:
- For University Students and Working Young Adults
- For High School Students
- For Middle School Students
Our actionable insights for parents are on Parents: How We Can Help.
- Client Testimonials and Success Stories
- Young Leaders 3.0 Rave Reviews
- What Makes ThreeEQ Different for Families?
Start early, reduce stress, achieve greater success, and live more happily!
WHAT WE DO FOR (TECH) COMPANIES, FAMILY ENTERPRISES, & FAMILY OFFICES
In addition to mentoring and producing next-generation leaders, ThreeEQ CEO/Chief Mentor Jason Ma helps selected (tech) companies, family enterprises, and family offices progress strategically to next levels and/or increase market value and ROI by serving as a consummate CEO/board advisor, acting C-suite/senior executive (with focus on global business strategy and rainmaking), and/or C-suite/executive coach.
Depending on the client’s business and needs, we address U.S. and international/Asia Pacific/China business/revenue growth, world affairs, corporate/business development, fundraising, venture/strategic investment, private equity/M&A, digital transformation, HR/human capital, succession planning, the future of work and education, and/or (multigenerational, cross-cultural, diverse, and inclusive) leadership 3.0.
To do so, we apply our seasoned repertoire and business acumen, and engage our high-powered, worldwide network of tycoons, Forbes Global CEOs, Fortune 500 C-suites, G20 business and education leaders, family offices, etc.
- CEO/Board Advisor or Acting C-Suite/Senior Executive (with Focus on Global Business Strategy and Rainmaking)
CEOs are often “lonely at the top” and don’t “raise their hands.” Jason Ma is a private C-suite/executive coach to selected CEOs/senior executives, helping them take their business and personal/family successes to the next level.
SPEAKING, MASTERCLASSES, & GROUP COACHING/TRAINING
As a globally sought-after keynote/fireside/panel speaker, moderator, group coach, and masterclass leader, Jason Ma inspires, captivates, and enlightens audiences from Gen Z to billionaires on a variety of topics.
Jason has spoken at some of the most elite events and places around the world. These include global CEO/business conferences, B20 forums representing the G20 business community, tech industry and corporate events, World Chinese Economic Summit, Horasis’ Global China and India Business Meetings, Family Office Association, DC Finance, and other family office conferences and meetings, HNW family private events, education summits, Stanford University, UC Berkeley, INSEAD, and Los Angeles Unified School District, as well as special events co-sponsored by alumni clubs from Harvard Business School, Harvard, Stanford Graduate School of Business, UC Berkeley Haas, and Wharton.
ThreeEQ is a member of the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC).