THREEEQ SIGNATURE SERVICES
1. For Families with Gen Zers and Millennials (Private Clients)
In today’s hypercompetitive world, much stress and anxiety among young people and parents are increasingly common. Getting 3rd-party mentorship early on has become more important than ever before. Families, including those with students attending private schools, trust ThreeEQ to guide their children to achieve great outcomes, realize the best version of themselves, and unleash their full potential—with authenticity, integrity, and happiness. Maintaining a 100% success rate with coachable, committed high-achieving students, we provide unparalleled expertise in:
- College planning, applications, and admissions process guidance that has helped 1-on-1 hundreds of achievers get admitted to Ivy League universities, Stanford, MIT, Berkeley, and various other elite schools
- Positioning for great internships and careers while in college, and solid career and personal growth in the real world
- Pragmatic emotional, social, and leadership intelligence (3EQ) coaching
- Positive, powerful mindset, strategies, and soft skills (e.g. next-generation leadership, critical thinking, communication, and people skills) coaching
- Enhancing relationships with parents, teachers, employers, and other key people
- Highly personalized, holistic, and outcome-focused 1-on-1 success coaching and mentoring with long-term benefits
More specifically, ThreeEQ provides:
2. For C-Suite/Senior Executives and Entrepreneurs as Individuals (Private Clients)
CEOs/C-suite leaders are often “lonely at the top” but don’t “raise their hands.” Selected, mature C-level/senior executives and entrepreneurs, both Western and Asian, cherish ThreeEQ CEO Jason Ma’s personalized help as their trusted, strategic advisor/confidant in taking their business success and family/personal fulfillment to next levels.
3. For (Tech) Companies and Family Offices and Businesses (Enterprise Clients)
In the business world, ThreeEQ Enterprise Clients (selected, tech startup to unicorn companies, institutions, and family offices) find ThreeEQ CEO Jason Ma’s strategic and pragmatic help to be invaluable in adding to their ROI, bolstering their growth in revenue and profitability, enhancing happiness and productivity, and even finding a rewarding exit. As a globally connected, high-powered CEO/Board advisor and global business/private equity rainmaker, Mr. Ma leverages and applies not only his worldwide network of tycoons, government leaders, CEOs, family offices, and other decision makers, but also his incisive worldview, business acumen, executive coaching skills, and high-level sales, relationship building, and dealmaking skills.
SPEAKING & MEDIA CONTRIBUTIONS
SPEAKING. As a sought-after speaker and masterclass leader on topics ranging from family and education to leadership 3.0 to digital transformation to global business and geopolitics, ThreeEQ’s Jason Ma inspires and galvanizes event audiences worldwide—from high school and college students, to parents and educators, to corporate staff and managers, to CEOs/C-suite leaders, to successful entrepreneurs, to government leaders, to family offices, and to billionaires—enabling them to reflect and transform positively. In addition to his own professional speaking platform, Mr. Ma is represented by leading speakers bureaus around the world.
THE PRESS. Jason Ma is the former Forbes contributor on Mentoring Young Leaders (for elite college admissions, next-generation leadership, and entrepreneurship success) with over 1 million views. Ma’s work has been featured in various media, including CNBC Asia (Managing Asia and Squawk Box), Business Rockstars, Fast Company, Channel NewsAsia, Black Tie Magazine, and others. ThreeEQ is named Preeminent Gen Z Success Mentor in Black Tie Magazine (also published in Chinese 中文).
ACCLAIMED BOOK “YOUNG LEADERS 3.0”
Sensing a higher purpose for the masses, Jason L. Ma authored Young Leaders 3.0: Stories, Insights, and Tips for Next-Generation Achievers, an acclaimed and inspiring book for teens, twentysomethings, parents, educators, and employers. This book features the authentic, personal stories of successes, failures, and lessons learned from a diverse group of 23 exemplary Gen Z and Millennial leaders and contributors — along with practical nuggets of wisdom, including overarching themes, success patterns seen, and concluding actionable advice from the author.
ThreeEQ is a member of the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC). ThreeEQ CEO and Chief Mentor Jason Ma also contributes as a sustaining member for the Western Association for College Admission Counseling (WACAC).