We envision a world in which the Millennial and Gen Z mentees/students in our Private Client families not only achieve great outcomes in key life-stage goals but also cultivate powerful mindsets, soft skills, and connections with long-term benefits. Our alumni will shine as impactful C-suite/senior executives and leaders in business, technology, and government.
We also envision that our Enterprise Clients will add to their ROI and growth in revenue, profit, and market value (depending on market conditions), enhance happiness and productivity, and rewarding exits.
In his own family playfully called the “MAfia,” ThreeEQ founder Jason L. Ma 馬良傑 values unconditional love, humor, and high standards on what matters. Integrated with these core values at work, Jason and Team ThreeEQ also value
- Integrity and authenticity
- Compassionate leadership and connection
- Strategic and pragmatic contribution
- Creative, open-minded, and deep thinking
- Continuous growth, learning, and improvement
MISSION & WHO WE ARE
As a father and tech CEO thirteen years ago, Jason Ma noticed that most young people—our next generation—had yet to unleash their full potential. He then decided to dedicate his second career to transforming young achievers and preparing them to gain admission to great universities, thrive in impactful careers, and cultivate powerful mindsets and soft skills.
Since then, Jason has built a distinctive track record in having successfully inspired and guided 1-on-1 hundreds of Gen Z and Millennial achievers with pragmatic emotional, social, and leadership intelligence (“3EQ”).
Today, ThreeEQ is proud to maintain a 100% success rate and a 100% peace-of-mind guarantee with coachable and committed high-achieving students in our selected HNW Private Client families worldwide.
While Chief Investment Officers and CFOs are, respectively, vital for family offices and companies, ThreeEQ founder/CEO Jason Ma is sought after as the Chief Mentor of Next-Gen Leaders and a trusted top advisor in high-level circles.
Jason and Team ThreeEQ specialize in: .
- HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS: Foremost, elite college planning, applications (e.g. essays, etc.), and admissions counseling for gaining acceptance into top-tier, best-fit colleges and beyond (view the 24 line items in 3 strategic phases). This also includes academic planning; extracurricular and summer activity planning; test prep planning; various other application components; honing a visionary growth mindset, relevant strategies, and execution; and development of leadership and other soft skills.
- YOUNG ADULTS IN COLLEGE & AT WORK: Impactful career, leadership, internship, academic, activity, connectivity, and personal next-level success coaching (depending on life stage). How aware are you that numerous university students and young professionals, including high achievers, are often stressed-out, anxiety-filled, or a bit lost? Wise families get our help to raise their young adults’ trajectory of success, achievements, well-being, and then some.
- PARENTS: Providing insight into the avoidable but common and costly mistakes made even by families with parents who are successful in their own career, what you can do to advantage your child(ren), and more. Given our guidance, families gain peace of mind, enrich relationships, and mitigate risk of opportunity loss—all with sound family values. We also ease succession planning. Hint: Start early…
- Client testimonials and success stories
- Young Leaders 3.0 book endorsements
- Industry accolades (from the B20/G20, Forbes, Black Tie, etc.)
- How Is ThreeEQ Different for Families?
Besides foremost career and college counseling, we help our students/mentees strengthen their visionary growth mindset, strategies and execution, soft skills, and pragmatic emotional, social, and leadership intelligence (“3EQ”)—gaining a more sustainable competitive advantage with long-term benefits.
Often families don’t realize how powerful this process is until they start working with us. Starting early yields the best outcomes. Given our guidance, families gain peace of mind, enrich relationships, and mitigate risk of opportunity loss—all with sound family values. We also ease succession planning.
Besides mentoring high achievers, Jason actively contributes to the business world and the G20 through the B20:
- Keynote/fireside speaker and masterclass leader represented by leading speakers bureaus worldwide
- CEO/board advisor, global business rainmaker, and executive coach for select tech companies, enterprises, and family offices
- Leading member of the Future of Work and Education Task Force at the B20, the private sector’s voice to the G20 Heads of State and their governments, representing the global business community across all G20 states and all economic sectors
OUR SIGNATURE SERVICES FOR HNW FAMILIES, FAMILY OFFICES, INDIVIDUALS, & COMPANIES
SPEAKING & MASTERCLASS
CLIENT TESTIMONIALS & SUCCESS STORIES
Please visit ThreeEQ.com/Testimonials.
Contributing to the G20 through the B20 is part of how we serve the masses worldwide. You can learn more about the B20 in the G20 at B20 Saudi Arabia. Please enjoy our related gallery. Feel free to email us with any pragmatic suggestions or ideas.
MEDIA & INDUSTRY ACCOLADES
ACCLAIMED BOOK “YOUNG LEADERS 3.0” & ENDORSEMENTS
Please visit YoungLeaders3.com.
ThreeEQ believes in giving back. The ThreeEQ Foundation, a small donor-advised fund, works with the Silicon Valley Community Foundation to give to causes that assist the disadvantaged. We donate pro bono services to select non-profit and charity causes as well.
GALLERY (THE B20/G20, FORBES, etc.)
Please visit ThreeEQ.com/Photos.
ThreeEQ is a member of the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC).