Families. We envision a world in which the Gen Z and Millennial mentees/students in our client families, depending on their life stages, not only achieve great outcomes in college admissions, careers, leadership, business, and personal success with integrity but also cultivate powerful mindsets, soft skills, and connections with well-being and lifelong benefits. Longer term, our alumni will shine as impactful C-suite/senior executives and leaders in business, technology, and government.
Enterprises. We envision that our business clients (select tech startup to unicorn companies and family enterprises) will add to their ROI and growth in revenue, profit, and market value (depending on market conditions), enhance happiness and productivity, and rewarding exits.
At home, ThreeEQ founder Jason L. Ma 馬良傑 values unconditional love, humor, and high standards on what matters. At work, Mr. Ma and his team value
- Integrity and authenticity
- Compassionate leadership and connection
- Strategic and pragmatic contribution
- Creative, open-minded, and deep thinking
- Continuous growth, learning, and improvement
We help shape both next-generation leaders and the G20 private sector (business and education world).
WHAT WE DO
ThreeEQ is a premier college admissions, leadership, career, global business, and personal success advisory firm to select high net worth families, family offices and enterprises, tech companies, and event planners around the world. ThreeEQ helps clients achieve great outcomes in what are important to them—with pragmatic emotional, social, and leadership intelligence (3EQ). ThreeEQ Founder, CEO and Chief Mentor Jason Ma is also a G20 business and education influencer.
1. SELECT HIGH NET WORTH FAMILIES secure and add to their children’s bright future with ThreeEQ and Jason Ma’s personalized guidance as their trusted Chief Mentor for Next Gen. As a father and tech CEO twelve years ago, Mr. Ma had started noticing that almost all young people had yet to unleash their full potential. He decided to dedicate his second career to transforming young achievers and preparing them to gain admission to great universities, thrive in impactful careers, and cultivate powerful mindsets and soft skills. Since then, he has privately guided 1-on-1 hundreds of Gen Zers and Millennials to successfully achieve great outcomes in (elite/Ivy League) college admissions, career, leadership, business, and life success, while being a trusted Confidant to Parents. He maintains a 100% success rate with coachable, committed high achievers.
Black Tie Magazine has named Mr. Ma Preeminent Mentor For Next-Gen Leaders. Clientele Luxury Global Magazine has featured him as one of eight Industry Men of 2020 for his expertise in “Leadership 3.0: Transforming Next-Gen Leaders.” He is the acclaimed author of Young Leaders 3.0, and the former Forbes contributor on Mentoring Young Leaders for elite college admissions, higher education, leadership, and entrepreneurship success with over 1 million views.
2. SELECT TECH COMPANIES and FAMILY OFFICES & ENTERPRISES work with Jason Ma as a well-connected, incisive Board/CEO Advisor and Global Rainmaker. They find Ma’s strategic advice and pragmatism in global business and private equity dealmaking valuable in adding to their ROI, growth in revenue, profit, and market value, and rewarding exits. Additionally, as a pragmatic Executive Coach, Ma privately advises chosen C-suite/senior executives in taking their own business and personal successes and fulfillment to next levels. He is a Global Advisory Council member for the World Chinese Economic Summit, Steering Committee member at DC Finance, and charter member of the Family Office Club. For eight years, Ma was a delegate to the Forbes Global CEO Conference.
Jason Ma is a leading member of the B20 at the G20, serving on the Future of Work and Education Taskforce, while observing Digital Transformation and Trade & Investment. As the private sector’s voice of the G20 community, the B20 recommends policies to the G20 Leaders and governments and fosters dialogue between the public and private sectors, representing the global business community across all G20 member states and all economic sectors. Through the G20 and B20 presided by Australia, Turkey, China, Germany, Argentina, and Saudi Arabia in 2020, Mr. Ma is one of only a few hundred private sector leaders worldwide perennially handpicked to engage and contribute as B20 members.
3. EVENT & MEETING PLANNERS invite Jason Ma as a sought-after Keynote Speaker & Masterclass Leader to inspire and enlighten their audiences, ranging from Gen Zers to Millennials to parents to CEOs/executives to family offices to government leaders and to billionaires. Mr. Ma’s speaking topics include the future of work and education, intergenerational team leadership 3.0, G20/U.S./Asia/China business growth strategies and geopolitics in turbulent times, digital transformation, impact investing, high-net-worth family success, U.S. elite college admissions, and Generation Z. Ma is represented by various leading speakers bureaus worldwide.
SUCCESS STORIES & TESTIMONIALS
Please visit ThreeEQ.com/Testimonials/. We are proud to maintain a 100% success rate with coachable, committed high-achieving students.
Please visit ThreeEQ.com/Media.
ACCLAIMED BOOK, YOUNG LEADERS 3.0
Sensing a higher purpose for the masses, Jason L. Ma authored Young Leaders 3.0: Stories, Insights, and Tips for Next-Generation Achievers, an acclaimed and inspiring book for teens, twentysomethings, parents, educators, and employers. This book features the authentic, personal stories of successes, failures, and lessons learned from a diverse group of 23 exemplary Gen Z and Millennial leaders and contributors—along with practical nuggets of wisdom, including overarching themes, success patterns seen, and concluding actionable advice from the author.
ThreeEQ believes in giving back. The ThreeEQ Foundation, a small donor-advised fund, works with the Silicon Valley Community Foundation (SVCF) to give to causes that assist the disadvantaged. Jason Ma also informally advises the SVCF on Gen Z initiatives and family philanthropy. ThreeEQ donates pro bono services to select non-profit and charity causes as well.
Having earned the privilege to attend or speak at some of the world’s most influential business gatherings, Jason L. Ma has met some of the world leaders, private sector tycoons, global 1000 CEOs, and fellow business and education influencers. As mementos of these great meetings, Ma has garnered many photos with these renowned achievers.
ThreeEQ is a member of the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC). ThreeEQ CEO and Chief Mentor Jason Ma also contributes as a sustaining member for the Western Association for College Admission Counseling (WACAC).