PREEMINENT MENTOR, RAINMAKER, & SPEAKER
EQ, college counseling, executive coaching, ultra high net worth, HNWI
ThreeEQ is a premier education and global business consultancy.
We are also deeply and continuously engaged in applied research.
1. We are the Next Gen’s foremost mentor and coach for (Ivy League and highly competitive) college admissions, leadership 3.0, high-end career, and personal life success. We have inspired and guided successfully 1-on-1 numerous Gen Z and millennial achievers in selected families and companies to accomplish great results, live more happily, and transform upward—with pragmatic emotional, social, and leadership intelligence (“3EQ”) for greater impact and long-term gains (and without the usual stress, anxiety, and sleep deprivation!).
2. Besides mentoring and producing next-gen leaders, ThreeEQ helps selected (tech) companies, family enterprises, and family offices take their successes to next levels by serving as a consummate CEO/board strategic advisor, global business rainmaker, and/or C-suite/executive coach. To do so, we apply our seasoned repertoire and business acumen, and engage our high-powered, worldwide network of tycoons, Forbes Global CEOs, Fortune 500 C-suites, G20 business and education leaders, family offices, etc.
3. In addition, ThreeEQ founder Jason Ma is a sought-after speaker, group coach, and masterclass leader for business, family, education, and government audiences around the world.
“Becoming a great leader and rising as one require pragmatic ‘3EQ’
—emotional, social, and leadership intelligence. The good news
is that you can raise yours and keep honing it.”
—Jason L. Ma
OUR FOUNDER’S JOURNEY
As a loving father, observant globetrotter, and edtech CEO 13 years ago, Jason Ma saw that most young people (including his own two daughters) felt a bit angsty or lost, that high achievers were overstressed or overanxious, and that almost all students had yet to unleash their full potential and actualize their best selves. Wasted or untapped potential, leaving future money on the table, he thought. What if I help them really shine, win, grow, and be happier—with greater impact and long-term gains?
Jason also noticed that there was a dearth of truly high-quality, next-generation leaders around the world. He pondered and decided to dedicate his second career to transforming young achievers, preparing them to gain admission to great universities, mentoring them to develop powerful mindsets and soft skills, and guiding them to enter and thrive in high-end careers as rising, impactful leaders. Continue learning about Jason’s journey as a leading mentor, rainmaker, author, and speaker. >>
WHAT WE DO
In sum, ThreeEQ masterfully provides
– Ivy League & highly competitive college planning, applications, & admissions counseling (1:1 & group)
– Impactful and high-end career, leadership 3.0, personal life, and C-suite/executive coaching (1:1 & group)
– Intergenerational, UHNW family legacy & succession planning facilitation (1:1 & small group)
– CEO/board strategic advisor, acting C-suite leader, or global business rainmaker roles
– Keynote/fireside/panel speaking, moderating, masterclasses, and group coaching/training
We are proud to maintain a 100% success rate (defined by outcomes that clients are happy about) with coachable, committed, high-achieving students in our selected private client families.
Rebeca Hwang, Lecturer, Stanford University, & Managing Partner, Rivet Ventures
Mr. Ma inspired a room full of overachieving Stanford students and instructors with a relatable and actionable presentation. His talk included colorful personal anecdotes and a good sense of humor. We were very grateful for his contribution.
My son was feeling great when he finished the call with you last evening. You have a gift in the way you work with these kids. I get it.
Jonathan Rosenberg, former SVP of Products, Google & author of “How Google Works”
Jason Ma and his book Young Leaders 3.0 serve to get the synapses firing between young professionals/entrepreneurs and seasoned leaders. and act as a catalyst for a new generation of leadership.
Denny Chared, Founder & Managing Director, DC Finance
Your discussion regarding impact investments were eye-opening as well as intriguing. Your participation brought along a wealth of knowledge and depth, setting a new standard for all our conferences. I look forward to our future events.
Narayana Murthy, Founder, Infosys & Listed as one of “The 12 Greatest Entrepreneurs of Our Time” by Fortune Magazine
Jason Ma’s book Young Leaders 3.0 is a tour de force. This book is not only extremely helpful in guiding young people but also advantageous for parents and all adults. A classic in the making.
To book ThreeEQ CEO and Chief Mentor Jason Ma for an in-person or online speaking, podcast, webinar, or masterclass engagement, please contact us via email: Speaking@ThreeEQ.com. Refer to his professional speaking page, ThreeEQ.com/Speaking.
HERE ARE A FEW RECENT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS (SOME PRIVATE ONES AREN’T LISTED):
Special Guest: Leadership 3.0 & Succession Planning for High-End Career, Leadership, & Life Success
Family Office Association
Live Webinar, 7 Jul 2020
Special Guest: Chief Mentor of Next-Gen Leaders
The Silicon Valley Insider Show
Silicon Valley, 29 Jun 2020
Preparing Your Teens & Young Adults For Success With Joy & Well-Being
[Co-Sponsored by Berkeley Haas Alumni Network, TiE Silicon Valley & TiE Angels, & Strawberry Creek Ventures (an Alumni Ventures Group Fund)]
DLA Piper Silicon Valley, Palo Alto, 17 Nov 2019
Moderator: The Future of Work & Education
The Florida Family Office & High Net Worth Annual Conference 2018
W South Beach, Miami, Florida, 4 Dec 2018
1) Panelist: Shaping the Digital Economy—Building an Ecosystem for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
2) Moderator: Social and Youth Entrepreneurship—Impact Investment
World Chinese Economic Summit 2018
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 9-10 Nov 2018
B20 Employment & Education Task Force Leading Member Participant
The B20 Summit (in preparation for the G20 Leaders Summit 2018)
Buenos Aires, Argentina, 4-5 Oct 2018
OUR FORBES COLUMN & ARTICLES
Jason Ma is the acclaimed author of Young Leaders 3.0: Stories, Insights, and Tips for Next-Generation Achievers. He is also the former Forbes contributor on Mentoring Young Leaders for (elite) college admissions, innovative higher education, next-gen leadership, and entrepreneurship success (with over 1.5 million views and counting). Jason’s Forbes articles include:
Events & News
11 August 2020 — Family Office Association
Family Office Association Chairman Angelo Robles Interviews Jason Ma on Guiding the Next Gen for College Admissions, Leadership, and Life Success
It was ThreeEQ CEO and Chief Mentor Jason Ma’s honor to inspire and enlighten as Family Office Association Chairman Angelo Robles’ special guest in a live interview titled “Jason Ma, Next Gen’s Foremost Mentor for College Admissions, Leadership, and Life Success“. In this lively conversation, Angelo and Jason discussed what’s important in the hearts and minds of Gen Z, millennials, and Gen X achievers, as well as patriarchs and matriarchs, and Jason gave some short stories, patterns observed, and actionable insights. The episode is now available on the Angelo Robles Effective Family Office Podcast. Listen on Apple Podcasts, Sticher, Spotify, or iHeartRadio. Or, watch on YouTube.
19 July 2020 — Speakers Bureaus & ThreeEQ
Speaker Booking Agency Is the Latest Speakers Bureau to Represent Jason Ma
It is our honor that the list of leading speakers bureaus that represent ThreeEQ CEO/Chief Mentor Jason Ma is expanding, despite these challenging times. The list now include the following. Learn more about what Jason can do for your organization as a (virtual) keynote/fireside/panel speaker, moderator, or masterclass leader via the link above.
– All American Entertainment
– A-Speakers International
– Champions Speakers
– Executive Speakers Bureau
– Harry Walker Agency
– London Speaker Bureau, LSB Asia, and LSB Germany
– MFL Global
– Motivational Speakers Agency
– Speaker Booking Agency
29 June 2020 — Silicon Valley Insider Show
Silicon Valley Insider Interviews Jason Ma on What’s Important to Gen Z, Millennial, and Gen X Achievers and Parents, and on Actionable Insights
It was an honor for ThreeEQ CEO/Chief Mentor Jason Ma to contribute and inspire as a special guest on the Silicon Valley Insider Show with Host Keith Koo. The episode is titled “Chief Mentor of Next-Gen Leaders, Jason Ma.” High achievers must prepare and navigate effectively in their ever-changing, hyper-competitive worlds in the “New Normal.” What’s important to Gen X (C-suite/senior execs and parents)? Millennials? Gen Z (at work, college students, and high school students)? Jason shares patterns observed and actionable insights on how to adapt, win, and grow, as well as what “college admissions myopia” and “raising your delta” mean. Listen to this podcast episode on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or via this link.