TRANSFORMING YOUNG PEOPLE INTO NEXT-GENERATION LEADERS.
HELPING SHAPE THE G20 EDUCATION & BUSINESS WORLD.
1. As a foremost college admissions, career, leadership, and life success coach and mentor, ThreeEQ inspires and guides driven teens and young adults (Gen Z’ers) in select families worldwide not only to achieve great outcomes authentically with joy and well-being but also to cultivate powerful mindsets, soft skills, and connections for lifelong success. Led by Founder, CEO and Chief Mentor Jason L. Ma 馬良傑, ThreeEQ maintains a 100% success rate with coachable, committed high achievers. Mr. Ma is the acclaimed author of the groundbreaking book Young Leaders 3.0. He is the former Forbes Contributor on Mentoring Young Leaders (for elite college admissions, next-generation leadership, and entrepreneurship success) with over 1 million views. ThreeEQ is featured as the preeminent Gen Z success mentor in Black Tie Magazine (which also published this in Chinese 中文).
2. As a globally connected, incisive CEO/Board advisor and rainmaker for select global (tech) companies, sought-after keynote speaker and masterclass leader (represented by top speakers bureaus), and/or executive coach, ThreeEQ CEO Jason Ma personally adds real value to select enterprises, institutions, and associations worldwide. He brings 35 years of seasoned, innovative industry operating experience and decision-maker connections. Mr. Ma was a Forbes Global CEO Conference delegate for 8 years. He is a Steering Committee member for DC Finance’s Family Office events. As a member of the B20 with the G20 through the G20/B20 Presidences of Australia, Turkey, China, Germany, and Argentina, Mr. Ma has helped shape the private sector’s employment/human capital and education policy recommendations for the G20 Leaders and governments. ThreeEQ pays particular attention to the future of work/talent/education, impact of AI/ML, and digital economy/transformation.
Mr. Ma inspired a room full of overachieving Stanford students and instructors with a relatable and actionable presentation. His talk included colorful personal anecdotes and a good sense of humor. We were very grateful for his contribution.Rebeca Hwang, Lecturer, Stanford University, & Managing Partner, Rivet Ventures
My son was feeling great when he finished the call with you last evening. You have a gift in the way you work with these kids. I get it.Don Levy, former SVP of Marketing & Communications, Sony Pictures
Mr. Ma is extremely knowledgeable about the college admissions process and offers valuable insight and wisdom. He was able to identify my unique strengths and talents early on and continues to provide me with valuable advice for me as a college student. He is a trusted mentor and coach and know that I will seek his professional advice for my career path.Carolyn Yang, Princeton University student
Jason Ma and his book Young Leaders 3.0 serve to get the synapses firing between young professionals/entrepreneurs and seasoned leaders. and act as a catalyst for a new generation of leadership.Jonathan Rosenberg, former SVP of Products, Google & author of “How Google Works”
Your discussion regarding impact investments were eye-opening as well as intriguing. Your participation brought along a wealth of knowledge and depth, setting a new standard for all our conferences. I look forward to our future events.Denny Chared, Founder & Managing Director, DC Finance
It was truly a pleasure to host Jason Ma as an honorary speaker, where he addressed top family offices and institutional investors with excellent insights on empowering the next generation for a sustainable future. Jason is a highly engaging speaker and a fantastic collaborator.Maya Filadska, Senior Executive Producer, APAC Investments Summit
Our entire team of administrators greatly appreciated your motivating and thought-provoking presentation. As we work to ensure that every student graduates college and career ready, your advice on how to engage students is valued.Christopher Downing, Superintendent, Local District South, Los Angeles Unified School District
On behalf of Business Rockstars, we wanted to personally thank you for your great guest appearance on the show. Your segment was both insightful and entertaining!
Jason Ma’s book Young Leaders 3.0 is a tour de force. This book is not only extremely helpful in guiding young people but also advantageous for parents and all adults. A classic in the making.Narayana Murthy, Founder, Infosys & Listed as one of “The 12 Greatest Entrepreneurs of Our Time” by Fortune Magazine
The following are some of sought-after keynote speaker, masterclass leader, and boardroom advisor Jason Ma’s upcoming and recent speaking engagements. To inquire about booking Ma for a speaking engagement, please go to his speaking page.
Preparing Your Children For High School, College, Career, & Personal Success with Joy & Well-Being
[A special event to be co-sponsored by the alumni associations in SF/Silicon Valley of all of the eight Ivy League universities—Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Penn/Wharton, Princeton, and Yale—and Stanford] Venue in South Bay of Silicon Valley, California, to be announced, Thu evening, 10 Oct 2019
Preparing Your Children For Middle/High School, College, Career, & Personal Success
[Sponsored by the Haas Alumni Network & Cal Alumni Club of New York] Pepper Hamilton LLP, New York, 6 Dec 2018
Moderator: The Future of Work & Education
The Florida Family Office & High Net Worth Annual Conference 2018
W South Beach, Miami, Florida, 4 Dec 2018
1) Panelist: Shaping the Digital Economy—Building an Ecosystem for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
2) Moderator: Social and Youth Entrepreneurship—Impact Investment
World Chinese Economic Forum (WCEF) 2018
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 9-10 Nov 2018
B20 Employment & Education Task Force Leading Member Participant
The B20 Summit (in preparation for the G20 Leaders Summit 2018)
Buenos Aires, Argentina, 4-5 Oct 2018
Speaker: Gen Z—Tomorrow’s Digital Workers
2018 Future of Business Collaboration Webinar: Communication for the Intelligent Enterprise
Online, 30 August 2018
Moderator: Tariffs and Trade Wars—The Effect on Realtors
San Francisco Association of Realtors (SFAR) Seminar on Tariffs and International Trade
San Francisco Italian Athletic Club, California, 16 August 2018
Keynote Speaker: Next-Generation Human Capital Leadership
Deep-Dive Workshop Leader: Leadership 3.0
NASSCOM HR Summit 2018
ITC Grand Chola, Chennai, India, 26 Jul 2018
OUR FORBES COLUMN & ARTICLES
Jason Ma is the acclaimed author of Young Leaders 3.0: Stories, Insights, and Tips for Next-Generation Achievers and the former Forbes contributor on Mentoring Young Leaders (for college admissions, next-generation leadership, and entrepreneurship success) with over 1 million views. His Forbes articles are as follows:
Events & News
To inquire about booking Jason Ma for a speaking engagement, please go to ThreeEQ.com/speaking/.
22 August 2018 — ThreeEQ
College Admissions Scandal Is A Learning Moment For Families
Jason Ma’s latest article begins as follows: “I am sure that the recent news about the U.S. college admissions scandal led by criminal mastermind Rick Singer has caught your attention. The news didn’t come as a surprise to me. During a recent call, a potential client-parent and member of my selective ‘Parents of Driven Students‘ Facebook Group, asked for a ‘guarantee’ of her high school student’s success with my firm ThreeEQ’s help. That was a red flag…” Read on here.
5 August 2018 — Champions After Dinner Speakers
Champions After Dinner Speakers Is the Latest Speakers Bureau to Represent Jason Ma as Keynote Speaker and Masterclass Leader
It is our honor that ThreeEQ CEO and Chief Mentor Jason Ma, a sought-after keynote speaker and masterclass leader, is now represented by the following speakers bureaus. Learn more at Ma’s professional speaking page.
– All American Entertainment
– A-Speakers International
– Champions After Dinner Speakers
– Executive Speakers Bureau
– Harry Walker Agency
– London Speaker Bureau
– MFL Global
19 July 2019 — ThreeEQ
ThreeEQ on a Mission to Helping Clients Achieve Great Outcomes with Well-Being
With dual passions for mentoring and rainmaking, ThreeEQ’s core mission is to coach and transform chosen young people into next-generation leaders and to help shape the G20 education and business world. We delight in helping our Private Clients (select families with driven Gen Z’ers and mature individuals) and Enterprise Clients (select tech startup to unicorn companies) worldwide achieve great outcomes authentically with joy and well-being. We are grateful that our client success stories abound. And protecting our clients’ privacy is our responsibility. Onward!