PERSONALIZED MENTORSHIP FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
Your taking the time to read this page reflects that you are an achiever who genuinely cares about growth and contribution! We hope that this page would enlighten you to move in a direction that will help you achieve great outcomes at next levels with well-being!
As a loving, foremost college admissions, career, leadership, and life success coach and mentor, ThreeEQ Founder and Chief Mentor Jason Ma leads ThreeEQ to inspire and guide select high schoolers and college applicants to succeed with joy and well-being. In our increasingly competitive, ever-changing world, much stress and anxiety among young people (and parents) are increasingly common. Third-party mentorship has become more important than ever before.
Core to ThreeEQ’s mission is to guide and transform select high schoolers into impactful rising leaders in college and in the real world of work. Our mentees/students and their parents delight in the HIGH QUALITY of our extensively proven, personalized, 1-on-1 success coaching and mentorship method and process, which is unmatched by private schools or anywhere else.
It’s delightful to often hear something like the following from our high-achieving students: “Mr. Ma, my (current school or past outside) counselor(s) and teachers just don’t have your level of skills and personal care in helping me! Very excited to be guided by you and your team!”
Some of our student testimonials and success stories speak volumes.
So, the question you need to ask yourself is: “Do I want to achieve great results, unleash my full potential, be happy, and secure my bright future—starting NOW?”
If the answer is YES, then we would like to share with you and your parent(s) how our successful students/mentees are getting these kinds of results in a complimentary strategy session. Here’s how it works:
Right Now, You Are Probably a Bit Stuck:
You want to get admitted to great colleges and universities, and thrive, but are unsure or struggling on how to best do so—EVEN IF you already attend a private school or has an outside counselor, and CERTAINLY if you attend a less-resourced public school.
Yes, the REALITY is that the process is hypercompetitive and daunting as ever. Many supposed “shoo-ins” get rejected. Even high-end families incur (subtle but) major opportunity losses because they didn’t get the best third-party guidance early enough.
And guess what? Many students who were admitted to and attend elite colleges and universities turn out to be stressed out, overanxious, a bit lost, or even depressed.
Additionally, the best companies continue to hire and develop only the very best (despite a low unemployment rate). For example, the hiring rate at Google is 0.25% (1 hire out of 400 applications). “It’s 25X more competitive than the undergraduate admit rate of Harvard (which is now under 5%),” said Laszlo Bock, Google’s former Senior VP of People Operations.
The good news is that whichever it is, we can discuss and we can show you a plan that will help you make notable success with joy and well-being a reality… and we’ll do it in a complimentary strategic coaching session. Consider this: The above are the kinds of results we help our students/mentees authentically achieve. If we can do it for them, why can’t we do it for you?
Use The Secret Weapon:
ThreeEQ’s Top-Notch, 1-on-1 Mentorship
We at ThreeEQ believe that college admissions and enrollment are merely a stepping-stone to even GREATER success. College shouldn’t define you. College is part of your journey, not the destination. Think through college, not at college.
Part of what’s unique about us is that in addition to helping you prepare very well and get admitted to great colleges and universities that fit you, our highly personalized, strategic, nurturing, 1-on-1 success mentoring process will hone your
– Pragmatic Emotional, Social, and Leadership Intelligence (“3EQ“) and
– Genuine, Visionary Story/Belief System, (Emotional) States, Strategies and Execution, and Employable Soft Skills (“4S“)
…with powerful, lifelong benefits.
Decent IQ matters, but strong, pragmatic “3EQ” is evermore important and necessary as you navigate through high school, the daunting college admissions process, and your years ahead through competitive college life, your career, and your personal life.
Given our guidance, you can become one of our new star students/mentees who will achieve great college admissions results, build a powerful mindset and soft skills, make greater impact, live more joyfully, and potentially make a fortune through your upcoming career and adult life.
It’s been extensively proven that a most powerful SECRET TO GREAT SUCCESS for achievers is having truly top-notch, personalized, third-party mentorship early on.
How We Guide Our Students Through the
Elite College Planning, Applications, and
Let’s face it. Applying to top U.S. colleges and universities is a fiercely competitive, complex, and often confusing process, even for high achievers. Often, even high-achieving students and families start late or underestimate what it really takes to succeed with well-being.
Reputable schools avoid cookie-cutter students who offer no more than perfect grades and test scores. The most selective schools seek standout students who are a fit with their mission and sadly but surely reject the vast majority of high achievers with strong academic performance and lots of extracurricular activities. Parts of our market observations, and our values and principles, are reflected on the some of the popular Forbes articles authored by our Chief Mentor Mr. Ma.
Fortunately, ThreeEQ’s highly personalized, strategic, pragmatic, time-tested, and nurturing elite college planning, applications, and admissions process guidance—along with powerful, next-generation leadership, career-positioning, and personal success coaching and mentoring—will help you realize your authentic best and full potential, prepare well for and present highly compelling applications, maximize chances for admission to your dream schools, and make the right college choice.
We will guide you—whether introverted or extroverted—to optimize your strategy and game plan, execute better, and maximize your results with well-being and powerful, lifelong benefits.
Through the entire, highly personalized process, we at ThreeEQ will wholeheartedly and meticulously guide you to:
- Build your authentic and more attractive personal story and qualities, and hone your “3EQ and 4S” for powerful lifelong benefits mentioned above (This process should start early in high school, if not in middle school)
- Develop a strong college search/planning, applications, and admissions strategy and game plan
- Strategize, decide on, and perform well on term-to-term, year-to-year academic curriculum
- Strategize, decide the whats and whens of, and how best to prepare for admissions standardized tests (e.g. SAT or ACT, SAT Subject Tests)
- Strategize, decide on, and do well on activities through school years and summers (including competitive programs, internships, and/or projects)
- Cultivate a stronger (proactively employable) mindset, direction, competitiveness, and scalable leadership, communications, people/social, decision-making, and other soft skills
- Build and manage key relationships in your world
- Build a strong résumé/CV
- Research colleges and visit colleges smartly
- Determine a manageable list of reach, probable, and solid schools
- Decide whether or not to apply Early Decision or (Restricted) Early Action
- Craft TONS of authentic and cogent personal essays and other types of writings that represent the best of you. This complex core subprocess is often (far)underestimated by most high achievers!
- Complete strong application forms (even most high achievers make mistakes; our hawkeyes catch them!)
- Secure strong recommendation letters (you may be surprised on how this really works…)
- Prepare appealing (visual or performing) arts supplements, if applicable
- Apply for merit-based scholarships, if appropriate
- Prepare effectively for interviews
- Make certain your whole shabang looks great (to maximize your chances for admission!)
- Respond to application wait lists
- Decide the optimal school to enroll (matriculate) in!
IN SUM, our client students/mentees enjoy maximizing wins and success, minimizing pain and opportunity costs, and getting the certainty and peace of mind by taking advantage of ThreeEQ’s foremost, compassionate mentorship. With our guidance, you will set clearer direction, achieve great results in college admissions, live happier, pre-position very well for college life and career paths, cultivate stronger, next-generation leadership and life skills early on, transforming powerfully upward and unleashing your full potential. Start early, stress less, achiever greater, and be happier!
The question you need to ask yourself is: “Do I want to achieve great results in college admissions, unleash my full potential, be happy, and secure my bright future?”
If the answer is YES, we invite you to apply for a complimentary strategy session with ThreeEQ CEO and Chief Mentor Jason Ma or a senior colleague of ours, along with your parent(s). The call will be a deep conversation exploring your past, present, and hopeful future, and if and how we can work together to make that a reality for you. Go to ThreeEQ.com/contact and follow the simple instructions there.
Watch Jason Ma’s inspiring masterclass on “Preparing Your Children For High School, College, Career, and Personal Success” here. This was a special event featuring Mr. Ma for HBS, Harvard, Stanford GSB, Wharton, and Berkeley Haas alumni parents enthusiastically organized and sponsored by the Harvard Business School Association of Northern California.
ThreeEQ is a member of the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC). ThreeEQ CEO and Chief Mentor Jason Ma also contributes as a sustaining member for the Western Association for College Admission Counseling (WACAC).