SIGNATURE SERVICES FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
Let’s talk about RESULTS for a minute. Every day, high schoolers who have gone through our Program celebrate their GREAT RESULTS achieved with authenticity and integrity, while transforming upward, realizing the best version of themselves, and unleashing their full potential:
- Admission to their share of the Ivy League universities (Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Penn/Wharton, Princeton, and Yale), Stanford, MIT, Caltech, Duke, UChicago, Northwestern, Georgetown, Rice, Johns Hopkins, Wash U, Rice, Notre Dame, Vanderbilt, UC Berkeley, UCLA, Carnegie Mellon, USC, and other elite institutions
- Happier lives and relationships in high school, in college, and in the real world—UNLIKE so many stressed-out, overanxious, or lost teens and young adults
- Impactful and rewarding internships, jobs, and career paths at notable companies, tech and non-tech, big and small
- More positive, powerful mindsets, direction, success strategies, connectivity, and soft skills for lifelong benefits, including leadership, time management, critical thinking, creativity, decision-making, communications, and social/people skills, and
- Deeper relationship with and appreciation for parents/family, teachers, and employers
ThreeEQ students/mentees include our Founder and Chief Mentor Jason Ma‘s own two happy, high-achieving Gen Z daughters—a Wharton sophomore and a Google software engineer and emerging leader. Their long-term aspirations include impactful, tech C-suite leadership. “Of course, I’m a proud father first!” Mr. Ma says.
Watch some of Jason Ma’s student testimonials.
As a foremost college admissions, career, leadership, and life success coach and mentor, ThreeEQ inspires, coaches, and mentors select high schoolers, college applicants, and older Gen Zers to succeed—and be happy—in our increasingly competitive, fast-changing world, in which much stress, anxiety, or even depression among young people and parents, are common.
In sum, ThreeEQ transforms select Gen Zers into next-generation leaders. We are proud to maintain a 100% success rate with coachable and committed high achievers.
ThreeEQ is named Preeminent Gen Z Success Mentor in Black Tie Magazine. Mr. Ma is author of the critically acclaimed book Young Leaders 3.0: Stories, Insights, and Tips for Next-Generation Achievers and is former Forbes Contributor on Mentoring Young Leaders (for college admissions, next-generation leadership, and entrepreneurship success) with over 1 million views. In addition, Mr. Ma influences G20 Leaders (Presidents and Prime Ministers!) and their governments on the Future of Work and Education as a member of the B20, the private sector’s voice of the G20 community.
ThreeEQ Private Client students and families find our unique, 1-on-1 success coaching and mentoring method and process to be exceptionally effective, inspiring, holistic, data-driven, and personalized—at a quality level unmatched at even top private schools.
So, the question you need to ask yourself is: “Do I want to achieve great results, unleash my full potential, be happy, and secure my bright future—starting NOW?”
If the answer is YES, then we would like to share with you and your parent(s) how our students/mentees are getting these kinds of results in a complimentary strategy session. Here’s how it works:
Right Now, You Are Probably a Bit Stuck:
You want to get admitted to great colleges and universities, and thrive, but are unsure or struggling on how to best do so—EVEN IF you already attend a private school or has an outside counselor, and CERTAINLY if you attend a less-resourced public school.
Yes, the REALITY is that the process is increasingly hyper-competitive and daunting. Many supposed “shoo-ins” get rejected. Even high-end families incur (subtle but) major opportunity losses because they didn’t get the best third-party guidance early enough.
A TRUTH is that many students who were admitted to and attend elite colleges and universities turn out to be stressed out, overanxious, a bit lost, or even depressed.
Another truth is that the best companies continue to hire only the very best (despite a low unemployment rate). For example, the hiring rate at Google is 0.25% (1 hire out of 400 applications). “It’s 25X more competitive than the undergraduate admit rate of Harvard (which is now under 5%),” said Laszlo Bock, Google’s former Senior VP of People Operations.
The good news is that whichever it is, we can discuss and we can show you a plan that will help you make real, notable success with joy and well-being a reality… and we’ll do it in a complimentary strategic coaching session.
Consider this: The above are the kinds of results we help our students/mentees authentically achieve. If we can do it for them, why can’t we do it for you?
Ivy League, MIT, Stanford, & UC Berkeley Class of 2021 Admissions Results
We at ThreeEQ also believe that admission is merely a stepping-stone to even GREATER success. In addition to helping you get admitted to great, best-fit colleges and universities, our unusually effective, energizing, and personalized success mentoring process integrates Mr. Ma’s extensively proven and unique framework of pragmatic emotional, social, and leadership intelligence (“3EQ“) and genuine story, emotional state of mind, strategies and execution, and soft skills, with a visionary direction (“4S“).
Decent IQ matters, but strong, pragmatic “3EQ” is necessary for high school (super)stars and rising leaders to thrive through college with purpose and joy and pre-position proactively well for impactful and rewarding careers.
Given our guidance, you can become one of our new star students/mentees who will achieve great college admissions results, make greater impact, live joyfully, and even make millions more through your upcoming career and adult life.
It’s been extensively proven that a most powerful SECRET TO GREAT SUCCESS for achievers is having truly top-notch mentorship by their side…early on.
How We Guide Our Students Through the
Elite College Planning, Applications, and
Applying to top US colleges and universities to most achievers is a fiercely competitive, complex, and often confusing process. Students often start late or families underestimate what it really takes to succeed with well-being.
Reputable schools avoid cookie-cutter students who offer no more than perfect grades and test scores. The most selective schools seek standout students who are a fit with their mission and sadly but surely reject the vast majority of high achievers with strong academic performance and lots of extracurricular activities.
Fortunately, our highly personalized, strategic, pragmatic, time-tested, and nurturing elite college planning, applications, and admissions process guidance—along with powerful, next-generation leadership, career-positioning, and personal success coaching and mentoring—help you realize your authentic best and full potential, prepare well for and present highly compelling applications, maximize chances for admission to your dream schools, and make the right college choice.
We guide and coach you—whether introverted or extroverted—to optimize your strategy and game plan, execute better, and maximize your results with joy, well-being, and powerful, lifelong benefits.
Through the entire super personalized process within our mentoring framework, we at ThreeEQ wholeheartedly and meticulously guide you to:
- Build your authentic and attractive personal story and qualities (This process should start early in high school, if not in middle school)
- Develop a strong college search/planning, applications, and admissions strategy and game plan
- Strategize, decide on, and perform well on term-to-term, year-to-year academic curriculum
- Strategize, decide the whats and whens of, and how best to prepare for admissions standardized tests (e.g. SAT or ACT, SAT Subject Tests)
- Strategize, decide on, and do well on extracurricular activities through school years and summers (maybe internships)
- Cultivate a stronger (proactively employable) mindset, direction, competitiveness, and scalable leadership, communications, people/social, decision-making, and other soft skills
- Build and manage key relationships in your world
- Build a strong résumé/CV
- Research colleges and visit colleges smartly
- Determine a manageable list of reach, probable, and solid schools
- Decide whether or not to apply Early Decision or (Restricted) Early Action
- Craft TONS of authentic and cogent personal essays and other types of writings that represent the best of you. This complex core subprocess is often (far)underestimated by most high achievers!
- Complete strong application forms (even most high achievers make mistakes; our hawkeyes catch them!)
- Secure strong recommendation letters (you may be surprised on how this really works…)
- Prepare appealing (visual or performing) arts supplements, if applicable
- Apply for merit-based scholarships, if appropriate
- Prepare effectively for interviews
- Make certain your whole shabang looks great (to maximize your chances for admission!)
- Respond to application wait lists
- Decide the optimal school to enroll (matriculate) in!
IN SUM, our client students/mentees enjoy maximizing wins and success, minimizing pain and opportunity costs, and getting the certainty and peace of mind by taking advantage of ThreeEQ’s foremost, compassionate mentorship. With our guidance, you will set clearer direction, achieve great results in college admissions, live happier, pre-position very well for college life and career paths, cultivate stronger, next-generation leadership and life skills early on, transforming powerfully upward and unleashing your full potential. Start early, stress less, achiever greater, and be happier!
The question you need to ask yourself is: “Do I want to achieve great results in college admissions, unleash my full potential, be happy, and secure my bright future?”
If the answer is YES, we invite you to apply for a COMPLIMENTARY strategy session with ThreeEQ CEO and Chief Mentor Jason Ma 馬良傑老師 or a senior colleague of ours, along with your parent(s). The call will be a deep conversation exploring your past, present, and hopeful future, and if and how we can work together to make that a reality for you. Go to ThreeEQ.com/contact and follow the simple instructions there.
Watch Mr. Ma’s inspiring masterclass on “Preparing for Middle/High School, College, Career, and Personal Success.” This was a recent special event for high-achieving parents with Mr. Ma in Silicon Valley enthusiastically organized and sponsored by the Harvard Business School (HBS) Association of Northern California and co-sponsored by the
ThreeEQ is a member of the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC). ThreeEQ CEO and Chief Mentor Jason Ma also contributes as a sustaining member for the Western Association for College Admission Counseling (WACAC).