PERSONALIZED MENTORSHIP FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
At ThreeEQ, we believe that almost all high-achieving high school students and college applicants have yet to unleash their full potential. We masterfully inspire and guide the students in our client families to prepare well and achieve great results in college admissions, college life, internships, post-college career or family business, and personal fulfillment, depending on their life stages.
Along the way, we help our students strengthen their pragmatic emotional, social, and leadership intelligence (“3EQ”), hone their visionary stories, state/emotion management, strategies and execution, and soft skills (“4S”), and gain a sustainable competitive advantage with long-term benefits in their ever-changing world.
Given our guidance, both students and parents gain peace of mind and family relationships are enhanced.
We also believe that college admissions and enrollment are merely a steppingstone to even greater success. College isn’t the destination but is part of the journey. Think through college, not at college!
The great outcomes that our high school and college applicant students have achieved include:
|High School Students||College/University Students|
|Admission to their share of the Ivy League universities (Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Penn/Wharton, Princeton, and Yale), Stanford, MIT, Caltech, Duke, UChicago, Northwestern, Georgetown, UC Berkeley, USC, and all other tier-one colleges||Rewarding internships, first jobs, and career pathways at Google, Apple, and various notable companies.
More optimized academic curriculum, school-year and summer activities, social life, and well-being as a competitive college student.
|Happier lives in high school—without as much stress and anxiety common in so many competitive high schoolers and college applicants.
Deeper relationships with and appreciation for parents, teachers, peer leaders, counselors, employers, and other influencers
|Happier lives in college and in the real world—without as much stress and anxiety common in so many students.
Deeper relationships with and appreciation for parents, professors, employers, significant other, peer leaders, mentors, and other influencers.
|More positive, powerful mindsets, direction, strategies and execution, and soft skills||More positive, powerful mindsets, direction, strategies and execution, and career-enhancing soft skills|
Our student and parent testimonials and success stories and industry accolades speak volumes. We are proud to maintain a 100% peace of mind guarantee for coachable, committed, and ethical high-achievers and their parents.
So, the question you need to ask yourself is: “Do I want to achieve great results, unleash my full potential, be happy, and secure my bright future—starting now?”
Right Now, You Are Probably a Bit Stuck:
You want to get admitted to great colleges and universities, and thrive, but are unsure on how to best do so—EVEN IF you already attend a private school or have an outside counselor, and CERTAINLY if you attend a less-resourced public school.
The reality is that the elite college admissions process is hypercompetitive and daunting as ever. Many supposed “shoo-ins” get rejected. Even ambitious students from wealthy families incur (subtle but) major opportunity losses because they didn’t get the best third-party guidance early enough. Was it partly because of subpar decisions from denial, myopia, pride, hearsay, and/or fallacies?
So, how about those who get in? They must be fine, right?
The reality? We hate to say it, but many students who attend highly competitive, top colleges and universities turn out to be stressed out, anxiety-filled, a bit lost, or even depressed. Numerous families keep these facts and consequences quiet…
All the while, the best companies continue to hire and develop only the very best for their coveted jobs. For example, the hiring rate at Google is 0.25% (1 hire out of 400 applications). “It’s 25X more competitive than the undergraduate admit rate of Harvard (which is now under 5%),” said Laszlo Bock, Google’s renowned, former SVP of People Operations.
The good news? Whichever situation you find yourself in, we can show you a plan that will help you make notable success a reality… and we’ll do it in a complimentary strategic coaching session.
Consider this: The above are the kinds of results we help our students/mentees authentically achieve. If we can do it for them, why can’t we do it for you?
Use The Secret Weapon:
ThreeEQ’s Top-Notch, 1-on-1 Mentorship
ThreeEQ’s time-tested success coaching and mentoring methodology and process will help you realize your authentic best and full potential, prepare very well for and present highly compelling college applications, maximize chances for admission to your dream schools, minimize confusion and pains, and make the right college choice.
Through the entire, highly personalized, strategic, timelined, and detailed college planning, applications, and admissions process, we will wholeheartedly and meticulously guide you to:
- Hone your “4S” and “3EQ” mentioned above, which includes building an authentic, attractive personal story and qualities (This process should start early in high school, if not in middle school)
- Develop a strong college search/planning, applications, and admissions strategy and game plan
- Strategize, decide on, and perform well on term-to-term, year-to-year academic curriculum, while sharpening study skills
- Strategize, decide the whats and whens of, and how best to prepare for admissions standardized tests (e.g. SAT or ACT, SAT Subject Tests)
- Strategize, decide on, and do well on activities in school, in community, and even at home through your four school years
- Strategize, decide on, and do well on activities during your three high school summers (including competitive programs, internships, projects, competitions, and/or other activities)
- Cultivate a stronger (proactively employable) mindset, direction, competitiveness, and scalable leadership, communications, grit, people/social, decision-making, and other soft skills
- Build and manage key relationships in your world
- Build a strong résumé/CV
- Research colleges and visit colleges smartly
- Determine a manageable list of reach, probable, and solid schools
- Decide whether or not to apply Early Decision or (Restricted) Early Action
- Craft TONS of authentic and cogent personal essays and other types of writings that represent the best of you. This complex core subprocess is often (far)underestimated by most high achievers!
- Complete strong application forms (even most high achievers make mistakes; our hawkeyes catch them!)
- Secure strong recommendation letters (you may be surprised on how this really works…)
- Prepare appealing (visual or performing) arts supplements, if applicable
- Apply for merit-based scholarships, if appropriate
- Prepare effectively for interviews
- Make certain your whole shabang looks great (to maximize your chances for admission!)
- Respond to application wait lists
- Decide the optimal school to enroll (matriculate) in!
IN SUM, our high-achieving students/mentees enjoy maximizing wins and success, minimizing pain and opportunity costs, and getting the certainty and peace of mind by taking advantage of ThreeEQ’s foremost, compassionate 1-on-1 mentorship. With our guidance, you will set clearer direction, prepare wisely and achieve great results in college admissions, pre-position well for competitive college life and career paths, and cultivate stronger, next-generation leadership and employable soft skills early on—while transforming powerfully upward and unleashing your full potential. Start early, reduce stress, achieve greater success, and live happier!
The question you need to ask yourself is: “Do I want to achieve great results in college admissions, unleash my full potential, be happy, and secure my bright future—starting now?”
If the answer is yes, we invite you to apply for a complimentary strategy session with ThreeEQ Chief Mentor Jason Ma or a senior colleague of ours, along with your parent(s). The call will be a deep conversation exploring your past, present, and hopeful future, and if and how we can work together to make that a reality for you. Grab your parents and go to ThreeEQ.com/contact, and follow the simple instructions there!
Watch ThreeEQ Chief Mentor Jason Ma’s inspiring masterclass “Preparing Your Children for High School, College, Career, and Personal Success” at a special event for a packed audience of high-achieving parents (C-suite/senior executives, entrepreneurs, and investors). This event featured solely Mr. Ma as the speaker and was enthusiastically co-sponsored by:
– Harvard Business School Association of Northern California (Organizer)
– Harvard Club of San Francisco
– Harvard Club of Silicon Valley
– Stanford GSB Alumni
– UC Berkeley Haas Alumni Silicon Valley
– Wharton Club of Northern California
ThreeEQ is a member of the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC). ThreeEQ CEO and Chief Mentor Jason Ma also contributes as a sustaining member for the Western Association for College Admission Counseling (WACAC).