PARENTS: HOW WE CAN HELP
Two letters below:
- For all parents of driven teens and young adults
- For high-net-worth parents and adults of all ages
Dear Parents of Driven Teens and Young Adults:
We parents dream of getting our child enrolled in an elite best-fit college and to have an amazingly bright future. But these days, elite college admissions are more daunting than ever, while emotional or social issues seem common in our smartphone-addicted youth..
Everyday, we hear about supposed shoo-ins getting rejected…
1. Join me for a free masterclass (3/4 hour) in which I’ll be pulling back the curtain and revealing the “Secrets Our Client Families Use to Prepare Their Children For Elite College Admissions and Happy Lives (Without the Usual Stress, Anxiety, and Sleep Deprivation!).” Click here to watch now (during 9am to 9pm PT).
2. Along with your driven teen/young adult, APPLY for our premier Private Client Program (for high-net-worth families) or new Workshop Client Program (for middle-class to mass affluent families). Our goal is to help your high schooler and/or college transfer applicant achieve great outcomes with sound well-being and leadership qualities by preparing and navigating unusually well with confidence and clarity academically, non-academically, and through the hypercompetitive and complex top-tier college planning, applications, and admissions process. We even help some students thrive through the often unexpectedly stressful elite college life and position well for lucrative careers.
I will personally and privately mentor your child 1-on-1, with some to full access to me depending on the program, while being your confidant. Take a look at some of our heartfelt client student and parent testimonials and success stories. (We often meet our clients in our online Zoom room, where you and your family members can be in different locations worldwide at the same time.) If seriously interested, book a call with us along with your child.
If you and your family are serious about getting ThreeEQ to help you all, book a free strategy session with us (up to 45 minutes).
Founder, CEO & Chief Mentor
“My son was feeling great when he finished
the call with you last evening. You have a gift
in the way you work with these kids. I get it.”
—Don Levy, former Senior Vice President,
Marketing & Communications, Sony Pictures
I was privileged to inspire a packed audience of high-achieving parents by giving a short masterclass at the Harvard Business School (HBS) Association of Northern California. You can view this below.
WATCH Jason Ma’s inspiring masterclass on “Preparing for Middle/High School, College, Career, and Personal Success.” This was a special event for parents with Mr. Ma enthusiastically organized and sponsored by the Harvard Business School Association of Northern California and co-sponsored by the
– Harvard Club of San Francisco
– Harvard Club of Silicon Valley
– Stanford GSB Alumni
– UC Berkeley Haas Alumni Network Silicon Valley Chapter
– Wharton Club of Northern California
In HH:MM:SS, this masterclass (1.5 hours) is sequenced as follows:
00:00:00 – 00:06:05 Introduction by the Host
00:06:10 – 01:12:10 Keynote address by Jason Ma
01:12:12 – 01:37:08 Audience Q&A
Founder, CEO & Chief Mentor