PARENTS: HOW WE CAN HELP
Dear Fellow Parent:
As caring parents, we dream of getting our children enrolled in great colleges and universities and, ultimately, to amazing careers and fulfilling lives.
But these days, the elite college planning and applications process, and the barriers to admissions, are more daunting and hypercompetitive than ever, while the best companies continue to hire only the very best (despite a low unemployment rate).
Every day, we hear about supposed shoo-ins (including private school students) getting rejected and about emotional or social issues in smartphone-addicted youth…
Every day, we worry that our driven child might not have the prerequisites or that no one notices our kid’s awesomeness…
Every day, we are dreaming of a competitive edge to ensure our child gets the best access to the best education and mentorship possible and thrives with happiness and confidence, unleashing his/her full potential…
The bottomline? Without truly high-quality guidance and tools, it’s so easy to get buried or overwhelmed in the process, and our child won’t get the desired results—even if our kid already attends a private school and certainly if our child attends a public school.
Meanwhile, wise families have used ThreeEQ’s foremost mentorship, which includes an inspiring and powerful strategy and process in college counseling, career counseling, leadership coaching, and life coaching to prepare their kids for real success—while raising happy, well-balanced, and ambitious children…
…without pressuring their teen and young adult children anymore than they have to.
Let’s talk about RESULTS for a second. Every day, our high-end client families celebrate their teen and young adult children’s wins:
- Admission to their share of the Ivy League universities (Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Penn/Wharton, Princeton, and Yale), Stanford, MIT, UChicago, Duke, Georgetown, UC Berkeley, and ALL other elite colleges and universities—we have a near 100% success rate with high achievers (e.g. over 10 students admitted to Harvard, Stanford, and Princeton, and over 100 students admitted to UC Berkeley!)
- Rewarding and impactful internships, jobs, and careers at notable companies like Google and many others big and small
- Happier high school, college/university, and young adult life and relationships—UNLIKE so many stressed-out or overanxious students attending highly competitive elite colleges and universities (because of subpar guidance and preparation through the high school years)
- Stronger employable and/or entrepreneurial mindset, direction, competitiveness, and scalable leadership, communications, decision-making, and other soft skills
- Deeper relationship with and appreciation for parents and family
…while their children unleash their full potential and transform into the best version of themselves, with our guidance.
With gratitude, my firm ThreeEQ does this better than ANY other high-end elite college/university admissions, career, leadership, and life success coach and expert for high-achieving Gen Zers out there.
Our foremost Gen Z mentoring method is effective, inspiring, holistic, data-driven, and personalized at a quality level unmatched at even top private schools.
Our students include my own two happy daughters, ages 22 and 18—a Google headquarters engineer and a Wharton freshman, respectively. Their long-term aspirations may include impactful tech C-suite leadership. Of course, I’m a father first!
The question you need to ask yourself is: “Do I want my teen or young adult to achieve great results, unleash their potential, be happy, and secure their bright future?”
If the answer is YES, then I would love to share with you parents and your child how we are getting these kinds of results. Please go to ThreeEQ.com/contact and apply for a COMPLIMENTARY strategy session.
Jason L. Ma 馬良傑
Founder, CEO and Chief Mentor
PS. Join our complimentary new Facebook closed group “Parents of Driven Students”.
“My son was feeling great when he finished
the call with you last evening. You have a gift
in the way you work with these kids. I get it.”.
—Don Levy, former Senior Vice President,
Marketing & Communications, Sony Pictures
Watch Mr. Ma’s inspiring masterclass on “Preparing for Middle/High School, College, Career, and Personal Success.” This was a recent special event for high-achieving parents with Mr. Ma in Silicon Valley enthusiastically organized and sponsored by the Harvard Business School (HBS) Association of Northern California and co-sponsored by the
In HH:MM:SS, this masterclass (1.5 hours) is sequenced as follows:
00:00:00 – 00:06:05 Introduction by the Host
00:06:10 – 01:12:10 Keynote address by Jason Ma
01:12:12 – 01:37:08 Audience Q&A
ThreeEQ is a member of the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC). ThreeEQ CEO and Chief Mentor Jason Ma also contributes as a sustaining member for the Western Association for College Admission Counseling (WACAC).