From the Desk of Jason L. Ma
Founder, CEO and Chief Mentor
ThreeEQ Inc., Silicon Valley
Dear Fellow Parent:
As caring parents, we dream of getting our Gen Z children enrolled in great colleges and universities and, ultimately, to amazing careers and fulfilling lives.
But these days, the elite college admissions process is more daunting and hypercompetitive than ever, while the best companies continue to hire only the very best (despite a low unemployment rate).
Every day, we hear about supposed shoo-ins getting rejected and about emotional or social issues in smartphone-addicted youth…
Every day, we worry that our teen or young adult might not have the prerequisites or that no one notices our kid’s awesomeness…
Every day, we dream of a competitive edge to ensure our child gets the best education and mentorship possible, and thrives with happiness and confidence…
The bottomline? Without truly high-quality guidance, it’s easy to get buried or overwhelmed in the process, and our child won’t enjoy the desired results.
Meanwhile, wise high-net-worth families have used ThreeEQ’s foremost mentorship, which includes an inspiring and powerful strategy and process in elite college admissions, career, leadership, and life success coaching and mentoring—while raising happy, well-balanced, and ambitious children… without pressuring their teens and young adults anymore than they have to.
With gratitude, my firm ThreeEQ does this better than ANY other high-end college/university admissions, career, leadership, and life success coach, mentor, and expert out there. We help our students achieve GREAT OUTCOMES with WELL-BEING and POWERFUL, LIFELONG BENEFITS.
Our foremost mentoring method is extensively proven to be exceptionally effective, inspiring, holistic, data-driven, and personalized at a quality level unmatched at even top private schools.
Our students include my own two happy Gen Z daughters, ages 22 and 19—a Google headquarters engineer and emerging leader, and a Wharton rising sophomore, respectively. Their long-term aspirations may include impactful tech C-suite leadership. Of course, I’m a proud father first!
Every day, our client families celebrate their teen and young adult children’s wins achieved and results produced authentically (we maintain a 100% success rate with coachable and committed Gen Z high achievers):
- Admission to their share of the Ivy League universities (Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Penn/Wharton, Princeton, and Yale) and ALL other elite research universities and liberal arts colleges (e.g. over 50 students admitted to Ivy League schools, Stanford, MIT, Caltech, UChicago, Duke, Georgetown, Northwestern, Johns Hopkins, WashU, Rice, Notre Dame, Vanderbilt, Carnegie Mellon, and USC; over 100 students admitted to UC Berkeley and UCLA; and some admitted to Oxford, Cambridge, and Imperial in the UK)
- Impactful and rewarding internships, post-college jobs, and career paths at notable companies, tech and non-tech, big and small
- Happier lives and relationships in high school, in college/university, and as working adults—UNLIKE so many stressed-out or overanxious students at competitive high schools and elite colleges/universities
- More powerful mindsets, direction, connectivity, and soft skills, including compassionate leadership, time management, critical thinking, creativity, decision-making, (internal and external) communications, and social/people skills, and
- Deeper relationship with and appreciation for parents and family
… while their children transform upward, become the best version of themselves, and unleash their full potential as next-generation leaders—with my guidance as their chief mentor.
The question you need to ask yourself is: “Do I want my teen or young adult to achieve great results, unleash his/her full potential, be happy, and secure a bright future—starting now?”
If the answer is YES, I would like to invite you to a COMPLIMENTARY strategy session for your family with me at ThreeEQ. Now is an especially good time to do so before school starts in the fall. Please go to ThreeEQ.com/contact and follow the simple instructions there.
Jason L. Ma 馬良傑
Founder, CEO & Chief Mentor
Acclaimed Author, Young Leaders 3.0: Stories, Insights, and Tips for Next-Generation Achievers
Former Forbes Contributor (College Admissions, Leadership, & Entrepreneurship, > 1 million views)
Member, The B20 with The G20 (Employment & Education Task Force; Digital Economy TF observer)
PS. Join our complimentary Parents of Driven Students Group.
“My son was feeling great when he finished
the call with you last evening. You have a gift
in the way you work with these kids. I get it.”.
—Don Levy, former Senior Vice President,
Marketing & Communications, Sony Pictures
Watch Mr. Ma’s inspiring masterclass on “Preparing for Middle/High School, College, Career, and Personal Success.” This was a recent special event for high-achieving parents with Mr. Ma in Silicon Valley enthusiastically organized and sponsored by the Harvard Business School (HBS) Association of Northern California and co-sponsored by the
ThreeEQ is a member of the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC). ThreeEQ CEO and Chief Mentor Jason Ma also contributes as a sustaining member for the Western Association for College Admission Counseling (WACAC).