PARENTS: HOW WE CAN HELP
ThreeEQ Private Client families genuinely want the best for their children. Our client parents are wealthy, sophisticated, and successful in their own ways.
What We Do and Why ThreeEQ
At ThreeEQ, we believe that most high-achieving Gen Zers and Millennials have yet to unleash their full potential.
Known as the Chief Mentor of Next-Gen Leaders and a Top Advisor in high-level circles, I lead ThreeEQ to inspire and guide select Gen Z and Millennial achievers to succeed at next levels with sustainable, sound family values.
My own family values include unconditional love, humor, and high standards on what matters. Our mentees cherish that we apply these principles with them as well. Through the process, we help our mentees make the right decisions and understand why. Implicitly, we also help families and businesses mitigate risks in human capital and major opportunity costs.
My client student and parent testimonials, critically acclaimed book Young Leaders 3.0 endorsements, and industry accolades speak volumes. We are proud to maintain a 100% peace of mind guarantee for coachable, committed, and ethical high-achievers and their parents.
Our Private Client families and individuals have benefited tremendously from our foremost 1-on-1 mentorship methodology for success in (hypercompetitive) elite college admissions, leadership, career, business, and personal fulfillment. In their respective life stages, they have enjoyed exceptional outcomes:
- High Schoolers: Acceptance into elite colleges & universities
- College Students: Meaningful college life, internships, & jobs
- Working Adults: Accelerated career & business growth
- UHNW Families: Soft side of succession planning
Along the way, we help our mentees
- Strengthen their pragmatic emotional, social, and leadership intelligence (“3EQ”),
- Hone their visionary stories and characters, state/emotion management, strategies and execution, and soft skills (“4S”), which is core in our super effective mentorship framework, and all the while,
- Gain a sustainable competitive advantage with long-term benefits in their ever-changing, complex worlds.
Given our guidance (and our secret sauce), parents and individuals gain peace of mind and family relationships are enriched.
A Reality Check
Over time, I have observed one consistent pattern: Without truly high-quality, third-party mentorship, it’s too easy for parents and students alike to become overwhelmed or lost in the process. Thus, motivated young people don’t achieve their desired results.
The truth is that many families out there make subpar (in)decisions and costly mistakes from denial, pride, myopia, flippancy, hearsay, or fallacies. Or, families start late, believing that their kids’ private schools will suffice (not to mention less-resourced public schools). Or, they get lower-cost outside counselors.
Consequently, they see lower results and major missed opportunities in their children and families. Students feel higher stress about the process and their parents feel both anxiety about their kids’ future success and doubt about themselves as parents down the line.
Avoid that. Starting now, you can fix this downward spiral and raise your child(ren)’s trajectory of success and their well-being.
Start early with top-notch, third-party, expert guidance, minimize stress and maximize opportunities, help your child(ren) achieve greater outcomes, unleash their full potential, and actualize their best selves with the long-term benefits they deserve.
Here’s the Next Step:
To discuss how ThreeEQ may best help a loved one or two in your family, please book a complimentary strategy session with us (up to 45 minutes) by going to ThreeEQ.com/apply. There, you’ll see our calendar of available timeslots. Pick a time that works for your child(ren), you, and your spouse (if he or she is to be consulted) ALL TOGETHER. Then, submit the follow-on simple form to mutually help prepare for the call—and let’s talk!
Also, please feel free to share this offer with any family, friends, and colleagues that you care about.
Jason Ma 馬良傑
Founder and CEO
Acclaimed Author of Young Leaders 3.0: Stories, Insights, and Tips for Next-Generation Achievers
Leading Member, Future of Work and Education Task Force, The B20 with The G20
Chief Mentor of Next-Gen Leaders
- Watch the above video, which was my masterclass “Preparing Your Children for High School, College, Career, and Personal Success” co-sponsored by the Harvard Business School Association and the alumni clubs of Harvard, Stanford GSB, UC Berkeley Haas, and Wharton in Northern California (1-1/2 hours of keynote and audience Q&A)
- Peruse the ThreeEQ Signature Services for Gen Z and Millennial achievers relevant to your family: