PARENTS: HOW WE CAN HELP
4s and 3eq | emotional, social, and leadership intelligence
– What we do and why important
– This isn’t for everyone. Is this for your family?
– HERE’S THE NEXT STEP
What We Do and Why Important
All loving parents, including UHNW matriarchs and patriarchs, want their children to be happy and have a bright future. As fellow parents, we crave sound family relationships, joy, and peace of mind. Driven families want to see their kids become, grow, contribute, and connect as positively impactful leaders and human beings over time. This is precisely our goal.
Our Private Client parents view ThreeEQ as a trusted partner, and vice versa. They entrust their teen and adult children to us as a trusted, third-party, top-notch guide, with our Chief Mentor Jason Ma leading the charge. In UHNW families, our work also eases succession planning—with sound family values and without the usual stress and anxiety.
Please view what’s relevant for your family:
- Global Business Strategy & High-Level Rainmaking
- 1:1 Coaching for CEOs & Senior Execs
- 1:1 Coaching for Gen Z & Millennial Adults
- 1:1 Coaching for High School Students (Gen Z)
- 1:1 Coaching for Middle School Students (Gen Z)
- Speaking & Group Coaching
This Isn’t for Everybody.
Is This for Your Family?
Because we dedicate our time and attention to helping only a handful of Private Client families at a time, we are HIGHLY SELECTIVE about whom we will work with. We at ThreeEQ are active in group coaching and in philanthropy for the masses. But when it comes to our 1-on-1 success coaching and mentoring program, which is recognized as best in class, we abide by a strict policy:
1. ThreeEQ’s personalized, 1-on-1 coaching and mentoring programs are designed for ethical, wealthy families. Successful parents, including captains of industry, have an astute investment mindset. Our Private Client families appreciate that the investment (premium price) involved in working with ThreeEQ is just a small fraction of their high-value lifelong returns and benefits, both intangible and tangible.
2. Your son/daughter and you parents must be coachable, committed, and decisive action-takers, no matter how connected or knowledgeable you are. (Our Private Client parents include highly successful CEOs, C-suite leaders, investors, and entrepreneurs, some of whom went to Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Penn, Berkeley, and other elite schools.) If you like to “kick tires” or sign up for things and not follow through, this is NOT for you. We go deep and are serious about maintaining a 100% client success rate.
If you all meet both of the above criteria, the next step is as follows.
HERE’S THE NEXT STEP:
Ask yourself: “Do I want my son/daughter to achieve great results, unleash his/her full potential, be happy, and secure a bright future… greater life-cycle impact, relationships, joy, and peace of mind in your family and beyond—starting now?”
If the answer is yes, we can happily set aside 30-45 minutes for an initial strategy meeting with your son/daughter, you parents, and award-winning ThreeEQ Chief Mentor Jason Ma. This meeting will be super meaningful and practical in preparing for your son/daughter’s future and enlightening your family.
In the meeting, we will discuss your son/daughter’s past, present, and hopeful future, address any of your son/daughter’s and your confusion and questions, and see how we can help make his/her or your family’s dreams a reality. We can discuss by phone or, preferably, in our online Zoom room, where we can all be in different locations worldwide. After the meeting, we’ll provide a recap of discussion and key action items via email.
To schedule a strategy meeting, please:
- Go to ThreeEQ.com/calendar. There, you’ll see a calendar of available time slots. Please pick a time that works for BOTH your son/daughter and you parents.
- Then, please fill out and submit the follow-on form, ThreeEQ.com/application, for our preliminary understanding BEFORE the meeting. We cannot proceed unless these 2 simple steps are done first.
Quality preparation is a critical success factor in anything significant and highly competitive. Aligned with this principle, to make our meeting most productive and time-efficient, we ask that BOTH your son/daughter and you parents read some of Jason Ma’s articles and watch 1-2 relevant videos below BEFORE we meet. We require that ALL decision-makers be TOGETHER in the meeting.