Leadership 3.0: Developing Diverse, Intergenerational Teams For Success
A Masterclass By Jason Ma
The future of work and talent has arrived, and change is not only constant but also accelerating. Worldwide, the growing impact of technologies (especially AI), digital transformation, globalization, intergenerational and cultural shifts, diversity, as well as the changing nature of careers and the “gig economy,” are raising people’s and companies’ productivity and connectivity. At the same time, these factors, along with social media, geopolitical turbulence, educational system issues, among other causes, are increasing stress, anxiety, fear, and already intense competition.
Linear career conformity and political correctness don’t seem to work well anymore. To navigate effectively through the world’s ever-changing market and talent dynamics, executives and managers must rethink and enhance their leadership skills in dealing with this unprecedented workforce, especially Millennial and Gen Z achievers.
Moving forward, “Leadership 3.0” is about honing both your own and your team’s outcome-focused and purpose-driven visionary compass, story/mindset, strategy, soft skills, state… pragmatic emotional, social, and leadership intelligence. A secret to team success is your mentorship quality – your own practical wisdom, compassion, and inspiration as you guide your teammates to strengthen team culture and dynamics, enhance individuals’ growth mindset, skill sets, and happiness/relationships, and deliver stronger outcomes and ROI. How prepared are you in taking on “Leadership 3.0”?
Let trusted success coach/mentor, C-suite strategic advisor, and masterclass leader Jason Ma inspire and enlighten you on the why’s, what’s, and how’s.
As participants, from corporate managers to C-suite executives, you will
- Sharpen your skills in relating to and leading increasingly intergenerational, diverse, and multicultural teams worldwide
- Learn to be a boss or elder colleague whom Millennial and (digitally ultra-savvy) Gen Z achievers—aligned with your vision and mission—love to work with
- Pick up some “tricks of the trade” of effective, inspiring, and compassionate mentoring—and reverse-mentoring—as an integral ingredient for success
- Take your own practical emotional, social, and leadership intelligence to a next level
- Understand the mindsets, including needs and quirks, of Millennials and Gen Z’ers
- Get tips on enhancing team relationships, productivity, and ROI at work, as well as joyful relationships in family
Jason cares most about delivering the greatest outcomes for an audience, routinely inspiring, enlightening, and captivating them. With preeminent expertise on next-generation mentorship and leadership, he listens carefully to the client event planner and optimizes the content and approach best suited for the audience. He gives actionable takeaways and supports key points with pithy examples and case studies. After or during a short speech for each session in his masterclass, Jason leads a quick in-room exercise. He then walks around the room “uncaged,” listening and responding to, interacting with, and immersing the audience in his powerful and energizing teachings.
Jason’s masterclass ranges from 1 to 4 hours, depending on the client, and includes one to all of the following topics or another topic customized for the client audience.
- The Future of Work and Human Capital – Key trends observed as a leading member of the Employment and Education Task Force of The B20 with The G20 since 2014 to present
- The Mindsets of Millennial and Gen Z Achievers – You’ve got to truly know this!
- Leadership 3.0: Tomorrow’s Self and Team Leadership – Honing both your and your team’s outcome-focused and purpose-driven visionary vector, story/mindset, strategy, soft skills (including quick learnability, agility, adaptability, resourcefulness), and state, as well as practical emotional, social, and leadership intelligence.
- The Art of Mentoring – Secrets of visionary and compassionate mentoring and reverse-mentoring that effectively inspire and guide both younger and elder colleagues and staff. A short story or two, insights, and strategies, including patterns that succeed and those that don’t.
The most successful people have had great mentors and coaches. Learn to unleash the quality mentor in you for your own leadership development and your company’s success!
Back to Jason Ma’s Speaking page.