Leadership 3.0: Developing Diverse, Inclusive, & Intergenerational Teams For Next-Level Success
A Masterclass By Jason Ma, Chief Mentor of Next-Gen Leaders
The future of work and talent has arrived, and change is not only constant but also accelerating. Worldwide, the growing impact of technologies (especially AI), digital transformation, globalization, intergenerational and multicultural shifts, need for diversity and inclusion, as well as the changing nature of careers and the “gig economy,” are raising people’s and companies’ productivity and connectivity. At the same time, these factors, along with social media, geopolitical turbulence, educational system issues, fake news, among other causes, are increasing stress, anxiety, fear, and already intense competition.
Linear career conformity and political correctness don’t seem to work well anymore. To navigate effectively through the world’s ever-changing market and talent dynamics, executives and managers must rethink and enhance their leadership skills in dealing with this unprecedented workforce, including Millennials and Gen Zers who not only are digitally savvy, intellectual, and demanding but also are often working and living with stress and anxiety.
Moving forward, “Leadership 3.0” is about honing both your own and your team’s outcome-focused and purposeful visionary compass, mindset, strategies, soft skills, state… pragmatic emotional, social, and leadership intelligence (“3EQ”). A secret to team success is your mentorship quality – your own practical wisdom, compassion, and inspiration as you guide your teammates to strengthen team culture and dynamics, enhance individuals’ growth mindset, skill sets, and happiness/relationships, and deliver stronger organizational outcomes and ROI. How prepared are you in taking on “Leadership 3.0”?
Let trusted, top success coach and mentor, board/C-suite strategic advisor, and masterclass leader Jason Ma inspire and enlighten you on the why’s, what’s, and how’s.
As participants, from corporate managers to C-suite executives, you will
- Sharpen your skills in relating to and leading increasingly intergenerational, multicultural, diverse, and inclusive teams worldwide
- Learn to be a boss or older colleague that Millennials and Gen Zers love to work with
- Pick up some “tricks of the trade” of effective, inspiring, and compassionate mentoring—and reverse-mentoring—as an integral ingredient for success
- Take your own practical emotional, social, and leadership intelligence (“3EQ”) to a next level
- Understand the mindsets, including needs, wants, and quirks, of Millennials and Gen Zers
- Get tips on enhancing team relationships, productivity, and ROI at work, as well as joyful relationships in family
Jason cares most about delivering the greatest outcomes for an audience, routinely inspiring, enlightening, and captivating them. Known as the Chief Mentor of Next-Gen Leaders and a Trusted Top Advisor in high-level circles, Jason listens carefully to the client event planner and optimizes the content and approach best suited for the audience. He gives actionable takeaways and supports key points with pithy examples and case studies. After a short speech in his masterclass, Jason leads immersive, in-room exercises. He would walk around the room “uncaged,” listening and responding to each person, interacting with the participants, and immersing them in his powerful and energizing teachings towards their own transformation, if not transcendence.
Jason’s masterclass ranges from one (1) to four (4) hours, depending on the client, and includes one to all of the following topics or another topic customized for the client audience.
- The Future of Work and Human Capital – Key trends observed as a leading member of the Future of Work and Education Task Force at the Business 20 (B20), the private sector’s voice in the G20 community, representing the global business community across all G20 states and all economic sectors (since 2014 to present)
- The Mindsets of Millennial and Gen Z Achievers – You’ve got to truly understand them better! They are your colleagues, staff, or children!
- Leadership 3.0: Tomorrow’s Self and Team Leadership
- Strengthen your pragmatic emotional, social, and leadership intelligence (“3EQ”),
- Hone your visionary story and character, state/emotion management, strategies and execution, and (career- and life-enhancing) soft skills (“4S”), which is core in Jason’s super effective mentoring framework, and all the while,
- Gain a more sustainable competitive advantage with long-term benefits in your ever-changing, complex world.
- The Art of Mentoring – Secrets of visionary and compassionate mentoring and reverse-mentoring that effectively inspire and guide both younger and elder colleagues and staff. A short story or two, insights, and strategies, including patterns that succeed and those that don’t.
The most successful people have had great mentors and coaches. Apple, Google, Facebook, and others wouldn’t be as successful without the late great “Trillion Dollar Coach” Bill Campbell mentoring some of their C-suite/senior execs. Jason Ma is his own younger version of Bill Campbell. Learn to unleash the quality mentor in you for your own leadership development and your team’ and company’s success!
Back to Jason Ma’s professional speakership and masterclass page.